Chapter 3

*Still at the campground*

As Soon As we got through kissing softly Darcy opened her little green eyes and started to smile. We Looked down at her and she looked back at me and harry and we all started to smile when she Saw The Fire That The Boys had set up since it was so cold outside she started to cry. I got up from the chair and carried her around the trees. She Stopped crying for a little bit and then she started crying again. So i looked in her diaper and i saw all the problems as why she was crying i got back to were the boys were and got Darcy's bag i put her on harry's lap and got everything i needed just to change her. When I got done changing her she stopped crying for a long time. When i Was putting her stuff up in the bag she fell asleep on harry's lap. All I Could do was say Awe. 

Me: Harry do U need a blanket that way u can cuddle up with her?

Harry: Well I was thinking maybe we can go inside the tent and call it a night.

Me: Sounds Good To Me baby.

After me and the guys ate some nice yummy s'mores we all called it a night. When it was 3:00 a.m Darcy started to cry harry woke up and changed her and feed her a bottle inside the tent. After a few minutes later the guys woke up and said that we have to go back home because they have to be at the studio to make there new album. We all Got up and got ready to head back the only problem is that Darcy is asleep and Me and harry really don't wanna wake her up so we got her up slowly and put her in her car seat we got her buckled in and we gave her a pacifier and a bottle just in case she wakes up. It Was about a 8 hour drive back home and Darcy sleep the whole way me and harry were really happy that we get to take her home and spend all our time with her! When We Got Back To Our Flat we put Darcy in her nursery and let her lay in her crib for a couple of hours. Me and harry went to our bedroom and put everything up that we had took on our camping trip.