Visions and Dreams

DON'T PLAY VIDEO YET!

-~ Garroth's POV ~-

Oh how much I wanted to kiss her soft lips as soon as I saw her. I could hear her calling and I bolted out of Aph's house looking for her. She explained to me what happened to her in her "dream". I looked at her puzzled and destressed face. Even when she was upset she was beautiful... how had I not realized all this before?

"Would you.. ahem, mind if I kiss you right now?" I asked, my ears glowing red. She smiled warmly. Wait- she wasn't wearing her cloak. That is odd. She began leaning in and my lips brushed against hers. I cupped her cheek with my hand and she wrapped her hands around the back of my neck. Her warm lips crashing against mine was by far the best feeling in the world. I forgot about my worries, my past and my pain. Right now, me and her were the only people in existance. She pulled away from our kiss, and I realized how many people were staring at us. I turned crimson, but she stared them down with an innocent determination.

There were murmers in the crowd surrounding us, and to my surprise, Aph was beaming with delight. She mouthed a "Good job", and I grinned back. "Alright, so are you just gonna stand there like idiots or are you gonna give us some peace?!" She yelled jokingly. Someone, I think Brendon, replied with "I'm looking at your face! And those eyes! Why did you hide?" He yelled. She turned scarlet, realizing that she didn't have a cloak on. She ran down the streets to her house. "Really guys?" I asked dissapointedly, and they looked at me with sorry eyes. I ran after her.

~- Amber's POV -~

Everybody has seen me now... maybe they will forget...                                                                                                 Oh, who am I kidding.. they'll never forget...  I was interrupted by Garroth barging in. "I'm sorry... This is all my fault, I shouldn't have kissed you.." He said immediately after walking in. I gave him a weak smile. "It is not, I mean, they were bound to find out eventually, I suppose.." I replied with a hint of sadness in my voice. "I'm just... I didn't want it to to be this soon.. what if someone turns me in to O'khasis, I mean, the reward they must be offering for people to find me..." My voice trailed off. "Don't event think like that!" Garroth said, now almost even angry. "I wouldn't let them!" Tears were now threatening to spill out.. somebody cared about me.

Maybe they will forget.

"Garroth, what do you want?" I asked, and he looked at me like he wasn't sure how to answer that. "I want you to be happy. What would make you happy?" He asked. "Well.. my father, but, it appears he only can talk to me when your dead.." I answered shakily. His eyes widened, but I put a finger to my lips. "Don't ask." I said, and he slightly chuckled. "You need some rest, that's what you need." He finally said. "I can't fall asleep..." He looked at me with sympathy. "Unless, you sing me a lullaby.." I added mischievously. He blushed. "I can't sing." He said simply. "I HEARD YOU!" I yelled in reply. "Fine.." he said, now with pink ears. "Yay!" I grinned, hopping into bed. He took off his armor, (A/N YES HE HAS CLOTHES ON! GAWD YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE!) and sat on the bed with me. (Play the video) 

" If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I'll sail the world to find you.

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light to guide you.

Find out what we're made of! When we are called to help our friends in need...

You can count on me like 123, I'll be there!

And  I know when I need it I can count on you like 432, you'll be there!

'Cause that's what friends are s'posed to do! Oh yeah!"