prologue

I was the last one. Everybody else dead. I had killed them. As the anger still pulsed through my veins, I went... I ran, I ran as fast as my short little legs would take me. I caught the scent of blood, oozing red blood. My Favorite. I need food, I live to eat, literally. As I got closer I realized it was a young girl, sitting all alone there cutting her delicate skin with a touch of her favorite blade. She was so sweet, young, and innocent. They haven't been devoured by the evil of this world.

I crept forward, checking every second for more blood, for that scent of blood. There wasn't any just this girl with her delicate skin, looking so tender, so eatable. I lunged at her ripping her apart, the only noise being flesh tearing and the painful screams that came from the girls mouth. I devoured her organs, piece by piece wanting more and more of this young girl. After eating all that was left was her bones, small little bones, just like the girl, small. There was nobody left here, everybody was gone, my family my friends everyone. I had eaten them. I need to find a new place, and I think I knew just where to go. Beacon hills. A place full of the supernatural, a place full of my kind. Monsters.