Chapter 2

My first class was Mr. Anderson, he's a dick to stiles and I hated it. I almost lashed out on him and attacked him. but the alpha Scott stopped me and took me out of the room.

"What are you?" Said scott determined. " you smell different than a human, you're not a werewolf, not a banshee, or a kanima, or a were coyotes, so what are you? I didn't want to tell them just yet, but I figured I would have to tell him now. I took a deep breath in and started explaining what I am and what I do.

" I am a Wendigo, I crave human flesh and blood, but I can usually contain myself, I'm not going to hurt anybody in your pack, I want to join it actually." I said scared that the alpha would kick me out of his territory.

"You haven't done anything yet to get me mad but I still am weary about you, and I don't want you near Mr. Anderson, why did you almost lash out anyway, he's always like this to stiles. Said scott curiously.

" I don't like the way he was treating stiles, he's my friend I will protect him with everything I have." I said fiercely. I walked away from scott with my hips swaying as I left the building. I didn't wanna go back to this building. I took off towards the woods, going as fast as i could. I smelt blood and i followed it to a weird looking loft thing, I wondered in going up the stairs getting closer to the blood smell. It wasn't human blood, if i could recall it was werewolf blood, that's what scared me as the door swung up with a slam against the wall, and there stood....