You crossed my mind.

"I want to know what your problem is." I demanded. How could somebody cut me off so quickly? How could they make me feel like complete trash that they dumped?
"What?" He replied, like he didn't know what I was talking about. "Don't play dumb. Why are you acting like I'm a stranger?" He shrugged his shoulders and started walking away.
"No! I'm talking to you! Why are you leaving?"
"Because I don't want to talk to you about this." He whispered. Before he kept going. But I wasn't taking no for an answer. How could he do this to me? How could he pretend that I was special to him maybe and how could he just make me feel special for him to throw it all away? "Joseph!" I yelled, getting in front of him.
"Why would you do this to me?" I asked. I wasn't sad or angry... I was frustrated. So frustrated that I started crying. "I don't get it. Why are you acting like I'm a stranger? Why are you pretending like I don't exist? Have you forgotten everything we've been through?"
"I want to forget it all." He stated, pushing me out of his way. This time, I didn't chase after. This time, I stayed right where I was. Because I felt like if I were to move an inch, I would've collapsed. I meant nothing to him and he meant everything to me. How would I be able to go forever, let alone one day without him crossing my mind? I wouldn't be able to.