New me, New everything

Emma's POV

We had walked in a flat that was beautifully decorated with an L shaped leather couch and a flat screen TV mouted on the wall. The dining room was decorated with elegant plates but they were extremely colorful. I saw a room with beige sheets and matching covers and a dark brown bed. It looked like an average room but it had a walk-in closet. There was a massive bathroom that looked like it was fit for a girl, especially with hair care problems."Are you going to keep admiring my bathroom or do you want to see your room?" Jesy interrupted my thoughts. "Um.. ok." I walked in a room more massive than any of the rooms that I had just seen. There was a walk-in closet with old hand-me-downs worn from the girls, including some snapbacks from Leigh, headbands from Perrie, bowties from Jade, and lots of accesorries from Jesy. There were shoes on one side and tops and jumpers on anoter side. I had undressed from my worn out clothes ad put on a long shirt with the number 24 on it, and knee high socks. I looked at my room. It had a white dresser, a white conforter, a white bed, and an Apple laptop on the shelf. The walls were painted a nice light green, and the lamp on the shelf made the room te together. A pink bag layed on my bed. I remeved the tissue paper and aw a note card.

      Just to spoil you a bit! :) xx. From: Jade, Perrie, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne.

I opened the package to reveal a white iPhone 5. "Did you like it?" Four girls yelled as I shreiked like a little girl. "Where did you guys come from?" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Well, I came from Essex, Jade and Perrie came from South Sheilds, and Leigh came from High Wycome," Jesy said, causing the other girls to laugh at her. "Alright, girls, dinner!" Called someone from the living room. "Who is that?" I asked. "Don't you remember? It's Tulisa!" My mouth gaped an O form. "Close your mouth, hun, you'll catch flies," Leigh-Anne said. I think I'm gonna like it here.