Chapter 9

Edward P.O.V.

I had no idea that Mo heard me when I said I love her. She be having a nigga in they feelings n shit. We at least I got it off my chest that I love her and she said she love me to. I hope she was being honest and not just saying it under pressure or sum.

I might ask Jay can she work there to but it might be a distraction for me because she to beautiful. Plus niggaz gone be trying to hit on her. Then again it's probably a good thang because we can know that neither one of us is cheating. I can trust her but I don't know if she fully trust me yet. I hope she do. She can trust me though because I ain't doing all that stuff I was going before. I almost completely changed for her. I don't go to parties just about every other day anymore. I don't sell no more. That night I left I went to the trap so I can officially retire. I been selling since my dad died. And I was 12. So I been trapping for five years. I wasn't going to stop. But since I got with Mo I decided to retire because I don't want to put her in danger. I stopped doing a lot of stuff to just stay at home with her and cuddle cuz that's all she want to do. I need to go check on my momma. I might go check on her when I get off work tomorrow. If I start tomorrow.

Rose P.O.V.

I just got off the phone with T and she said her and Edward at her house just chilling. She said earlier in the mall they ran into Maria. Well Maria ran into them. I never liked that bitch. She need to move the fuck on. She see the nigga don't want ha thotty ass. Edward a good boyfriend though. It's good that he didn't let T fight that bitch over some petty shit. She do need to be put in her place though. I'll beat the bitch for her.

Tasha P.O.V.

I'm so happy cuz I just talked to Rose. She said don't want me to fight that Maria female either. I understand that they don't want me to fight her but she do to damn much. Since 2/5 of my fav people don't want me to fight her I won't. Maybe.

Bae so fine. I got to make him a nickname since he made me one. Well it probably would be easier for me if I knew his middle name. He over there doing some on his phone. I think I can trust him because when we first started talking he used to talk like a player or a sweet talker. Now he talk normal. His voice so sexy. And it match his face. OMG. It so cold in here even though I'm under the covers. Edward was laughing at me because said it was hot and i was going to burn up. But I'm still cold. Ion know what type of blood he got.

I need to go to sleep but I want to stay up with him. I hope Jay or whatever his name is let me work with Edward because I haven't been making my own money since I moved in with my auntie. She got a lot of money. I wont say she rich. But she not broke. She work at Hyundai and Kesha daddy died in the military so she get two big checks. She know how to spent her money though. She don't take it as an advantage. Edward just have to stay up by his self cuz I'm finna K.O.

Edward P.O.V.

Mo went to sleep on me again. She so cute when she sleep. Her little snores be sounding more like moans. I wonder do she know that. Sometimes she talk in her sleep but I don't know what she be saying. It sound like she talking in another language.

Maria gone text me and ask me when I'm gone let ha give me head again. I started to cuss her out but I just blocked her number. I changed my number because of stuff like that. I dont know how she got my new number. Somebody close to me had to give it to her cuz no outside people have my new number. I wonder who gave it to her. I'm sleepy so I'm finna set my alarm to 8 so I can get up I'm the morning and go to the mall with Mo so we can start working.