Chapter 35

•Jan 9•

Edward P.O.V.

The drop wasn't as bad as I though it was going to be. It didn't take that long either. I picked Mo up and came back to my house. We took separate showers then went to sleep. I woke back up at 6 some and I'm just sitting in the bed watching Mo sleep. She started struggling breathing so I woke her up by shaking her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Why you woke me up?" She asked sitting up.

"Because you started struggling breathing." I said.

"Oh. Thanks." She said.

"You welcome." I replied. She started holding her right shoulder. "What's wrong with yo shoulder?"

She looked at me with a crazy expression. "I got shot." She said.

"By who?" I asked her standing up.

"You nigga." She said.

"I never shot you so don't lie on me." I said.

"Yes the-, never mind. I'm finna go." She said getting up. She went in my closet and came back out with a joggers outfit in her hands. I sat on my bed as she went in the bathroom and didn't come back out til 15,20 minutes later with my outfit on. She got her clothes, her phone, and her keys and left. Damn.

Tasha P.O.V.

I got all of my stuff and left. I don't feel like arguing with people this early. But I thought I told him that I had got shot. I guess I din. Oh well. When I pulled up, I seen Jay car in the driveway. That's surprising. I got out of the car and locked the doors. I walked to the door and unlocked it and went in locking the door behind me. I went in the kitchen to get some water. Jay was sitting at the island eating some cereal.

"Hey." I said getting a bottle of water out of the refrigerator. He didn't say none so I left out of the kitchen. I went upstairs and went to Amos's door and knocked. He didn't say anything so I went to Kesha's room and went in. She was laying in her bed on her phone.

"Hey Kesha." I said sitting on the side of her bed.

"Hey Tasha. What you and Edward was doing all alone at his house." She asked smiling.

"We didn't do none. That's not none of your business anyways." I said laughing.

"Ok. What you want?" She asked.

"I just came in here to let you know I was back." I said standing up.

"Ok." She said.

I was finna go out the door but I remembered something. "You coming with me. When I take Amos to work I'm going to walk around in the mall a lil bit. So get up and get ready." I said before I left out of her room. I walked downstairs and went to my room. I want to move back into my own apartment so bad. I like staying by myself but I can't leave Kesha here. I really shouldn't leave her here by herself with these boys anyways. I'm going to stop doing that. I guess I'll just wait in here til Amos and Kesha ready. I decided that I want to be a teacher instead. I know OB/GYNs make way more money but that's what I made my mind up to do. Once I find a good school to get my bachelors degree, I'm on my way to becoming a teacher. About ten minutes later, somebody knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said.

"I'm ready if you ready." Amos said coming in with his uniform on.

"Yea. I just gotta pee and get Kesha." I said standing up. "Here go the key. Can you crank up the car so it can be getting warm?" I asked giving him the key.

"I don't need to know all of that." He said getting the key and leaving out. I used the bathroom and washed my hands. I grabbed my phone and wallet and went upstairs. I went in Kesha room and Jamir was in there too.