2

"VAAALLLLEEEENNNTTIIIINNNAAAA!" Yelled my mom.

I quickly finished putting on my outfit. (Outfit is the chapter picture) I always dress up formally for the first day at a new school. It's like my tradition.

I walked down the steps in agony. I really hate steps. They kill me. But they're a good leg work out.

"Yes mama?" I ask at the end of the steps.

"Do you have your stuff ready for dance, cheer, yearbook, and soccer?"

"Yes mami." I said patting my bag full of clothes that I'm wearing for try outs.

"Good. Now it's time you get to school mija. Don't want you to be late," She said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Brent! Get down here and go. You're gonna be late!"

"Coming!" Brent shouted. Brent's 18. I'm seventeen.

He walked down the steps and took an apple and shoved it in his mouth.

"Ya Nashty." I commented. He just rolled his eyes. "Am I taking Mariana to school?"

"Please?" My mom asked.

"Of course! MAARRRIIIAAANNNA! I'M TAKING YOU TO SCHOOL!" Mariana is in the 8th grade.

Marian came down the stairs dressed in a black mini skirt and a red blouse and black flats. We always dressed like this.

"Come on Mari," I said taking her to my white sports car. "Get in."

When we were in the car I turned up my Justin Bieber CD.

"THERE'S GONNA BE ONE LESS LONELY, ONE LESS LONELY GIRL," I started singing.

"Uhm. No. You're always gonna be lonely." Mariana said while changing it to the radio.

"I'm gonna love you. Like I'm gonna loose you," She started singing. We were both good singers so I started singing with her.

"I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying good bye."

We kept singing until we got to the middle school.

"Bye Mari. Good luck!"

"Bye Vale," She waved.

I drove to school while singing to Sam Smith.

"Guess it's true I'm not good at a one night stand. But I still need love cause I'm just a maaan. Yeaaahhh. These nights never seem to go to plan. I don't want you to leave will you hold my hand. Oh won't you stay with me. Cause you're all I need. This ain't love it's clear to see. But darling stay with me."

I pulled into the school parking lot and got out, locked the doors, and walked to the front entrance swinging my keys on my finger, Ignoring the stares. I wasn't watching where I was going and accidentally knocked into some one.

"Watch where you're fucking going Bitch."