Deathbucks

Makas POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I went to the kitchen to get some medicine and noticed Blair making breakfast.

"Hey Blair, where's soul?"

"He went to school but you're still excused for a while tomorrow is winter break for you"

I had completely forgotten about school. I really need to catch up on my studies. I looked at the time. 12:37 he's at lunch I'll text him.

Hey soul can you get my missing work from all of my teachers please? Thanks

Sure there wasn't much due so you probably won't have much

K thanks

I grabbed my soul anatomy book and opened it to a random page.

"Maka, you shouldn't be studying you're going to burn yourself out go watch some tv" Blair said.

She was right I am going to burn myself out on studying. I guess I could take a break from it all. I went to the tv and put Netflix on. I put on Doctor who  and laid on the couch.

"maka? Maka!" I heard soul yell from the entryway.

"In here!" I yelled back

He found me and set my homework on the coffee table.

"Here's your make up work" he said smiling.

"Thanks" I said kissing him.

We continues kissing and then his hands started wandering. I pulled away.

"Hey, no wandering hands!" I told him.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself" he said once again kissing me.

"Soul I got to get this work done!"

"At least take a break. Come on, let's go to deathbucks. Get dressed were leaving in 5" he said racing to his room.

I groaned and made my way to my room.

"What to wear?" I thought.

I found a band tshirt and skinny jeans and quickly mermaid braided my hair. I did my makeup and went back to the living room.

Soul was already there. Oh god he looked so damn sexy in his leather jacket, black tie and black skinny jeans.

"Ready?" He said.

"Yeah let's go"
----------------------------------------------

Sorry I've been long with this update. I've been super busy with school and I broke my leg so busy with the that too hope you enjoy this.