03. Tell You Everything

Ross's P.O.V:

I walk into the garage and see Rocky working on something on the computer.

"Can I talk to you about something?" I ask sitting down on the couch behind him.

"Of course." Rocky says spinning around to face me knitting his eyebrows together, "What's up?"

"I noticed some bruises on Beatrice's forearm last night. And I was wondering what happened at the club last night." I say quietly looking down at my hands.

"Did she say anything?" Rocky asks knitting his forehead together.

"Just some drunk talk." I say quietly, "Nothing serious." Lies. Lies. Lies.

"Clearly she said somethings that worried you." He says, "Or you wouldn't be here right now."

"How do you guys know each other?" I ask running my hands through my hair. "Like why did you bring her back here?"

"Her boyfriend Kyle skates." He explains, "We've played him a few times during scrimmages when we moved here. He's a total jerk, and I've seen Beatrice at parties and stuff."

"Oh." I say quietly.

"Ross what did you do." Rocky says sternly, "What happened last night?"

"Why do you think I did something?" I yell defensively.

"Well you're all defensive right now." Rocky says raising his voice, "You kissed her. Didn't you."

"There was some...kissing." I say quietly, "But I stopped myself."

"Ross." Rocky yells standing up, "She's already in a situation and you just made it worse. What were you thinking? The last thing we need is Kyle to hunt you down-"

I feel my back press against the wall and hear the door open, "Are you serious guys?" Rydel says grabbing Rocky off of me.

"What's going on?" Riker asks stepping into the garage looking at Rocky, and back at me.

"Ross is just screwing everything up, that's what." Rocky says between his teeth. "Think about other people than yourself, Ross." He walks past Riker and slams the door behind him leaving the three of us in silence.

"I'm guessing this has to do with Beatrice." Rydel says quietly.

"You guessed right." I snap walking past the two of them and shut the door behind me.

Beatrice's P.O.V:

"I bought some makeup, too." Jenny says after I slip on one of her tank tops over my head.

"You're seriously a lifesaver." I say as I yank her jeans over my calves and lift my butt up off of the leather seat and slide the jean material over my butt. They were a little tight but they would do for now. I slip the thin cardigan over my arms and grab the make up bag in the back seat.

"What happened last night if you don't mind me asking?" Jenny asks glancing over at me, "I was surprised to find one of the Lynch boys texting me on your phone."

"Kyle and I got in a fight, and Rocky said I could crash at their house." I say simply, "They play hockey together."

"Oh." Jenny says simply tapping her fingers against the steering wheel. "I was thinking until you get your feet on the ground that you should drive the company's car. You walk nearly everywhere and it would be nice to give your feet a break after dancing all day-"

"It's fine, really." I say apply mascara to my lashes, "I don't mind the exercise."

"Well I would feel safer if you were driving around LA at night, and not walking." Jenny says grabbing the keys from the cup holder and hands them to me. "Please."