2

I stared at the photo of Harry for probably a good minute straight. I have had hundreds of fantasies about breaking him, about crashing his special day. The special day that should have been mine.

I looked back into his eyes, thinking of how we were engaged to be married for a whole year. And then, three weeks before the wedding, he dumps me and tells me he wants nothing to do with me. Later though, I found out that he had been cheating on me. I hate him, I hate him so much with everything in me.

No, you don't, my brain mocks me.

I am, however, thankful for what he did to me. It opened my eyes and made me see how naive I was and that's how Wedding Crashers Inc. began.

I shuffle through some more papers until I find-

Oh, you've got to be kidding me.

I've found Ms. Pellen's daughter's photo and as I had not expected it to be Maria. She was the girl Harry left me for. I had expected them to break up immediately after she heard he had cheated on me.

Well, I cannot say that I'm disappointed in this turn of events. I guess I just get to upset more people.

I sound like an awful, miserable witch but I promise that I'm not. Only when it comes to weddings.

-------------------

I had a plan to get back at Harry, for screwing me over, at Maria, for helping Harry screw me over, and at Zoe, just for being Harry's newest conquest.

I just need to start by getting close with both Zoe and Maria. I decided to start by finding Zoe's employer ans getting a "job" there.

It says in the package that she works as a waitress at Applebees. What a knobhead.

I fixed myself, apologized deeply for the broken glass, and sent myself off to catch a taxi home.

I caught a taxi and gave the driver my address. To act like a waitress, you must look like a waitress. I ran inside wearing Jimmy Choo and Chanel and came out wearing some worn black nikes, ripped jeans, and a plain black tshirt.

While getting ready, I'd called for a car, so I walked out and got inside of the black vehicle, instructing the driver of where to go.

We arrived and I stepped out, nonchalantly walking into the restaurant, prepared for my little teenage attitude to take over.

I walked over to the hostess, trying to be as polite as possible because she was Zoe, requesting to see the manager. As he came out, I told him why I was there. He responded by telling me that they weren't really hiring right now.

But with a few twists of hair around my finger and a little easy flirting, he was putty in my hands like most of the guys I dealt with.

He then asked me to pick one of the hostesses or waitresses to train me. I told him that Zoe was very friendly at the front, so I'd like to work with her.

He paired us up, introducing us. Next thing I knew, she was showing me where to fill drinks and place the orders at.

Now it was time to get my plans in action. They were running short on waitresses today, so they let me go off on my own for a little. I refilled the table I'd been working at's drinks until-

Splat.

I ran into Zoe.

Perfect.

"Oh my god, I am so so sorry, Zoe.. It was a total accident, I swear," my fingers are crossed. "Please let me buy you a new shirt, I feel so bad."

"It's fine, Caroline.. Its only your first day, don't worry. You'll get better in no time... And you don't have to get me a new shirt, but I'd love to hang out sometime. Maybe grab lunch or coffee or go shopping."

"Sounds great.. I'll, umm, grab you some paper towels," I smile.

She has no idea what is coming for her.

---------

hey loves sorry i havent updated in literally months.. i accidently deleted the chapter that i was working on but obviously its all good now..

big shoutout to my new friend, maria! she will be playing harrys second fiancée and im working on the cast list.. unfortunately ive only been able to work on my phone recently and i cant figure out how to add a cast on the phone.

Please vote comment and save

xoxo

tarynnn