Goodbye

Few days later

Nathan is leaving Tree Hill again.

Wait Nathan!

Haley. What?

Read this.

A perfect couple since High School!

Nathan Royal Scott and Haley Bob James Scott, married since high school, parents of four kids: Asher Daniel, Rose Joy, Nathan Lucas Jr, and Judelle Helen Scott.

Nathan Royal Scott, half brother to Lucas Eugene Scott and son of Daniel Robert Scott and Deborah Helen Lee Scott.

Haley Bob James Scott, daughter of parents of seven children, James "Jimmy" Edward James and Lydia Alexandra Brigard James.

The couple was apart for ten years, because people told Haley that Nathan died after her accident with Rose and Asher. Nathan died with Nate Jr and Judelle. Ten years later, Nathan came and saw Lucas then later saw Haley.

They already had a memorable together and meet their other kids together. They had a fight already!

Nathan is leaving Tree Hill again. Haley will have all four kids with her now. Nathan said he will not be back again.

Nathan is still single. Haley is dating Chris Keller. Goodbye Nathan Scott again. He always said, "There's only one Tree Hill and it's our home." But he leave second time now.

Wow. Anyway I will miss you, kids. I will always love you, always and forever. Goodbye.

Haley.. Bye, forever, my first love.

Uh. Nathan. Come here and I need to talk to you private.

Uh okay, Haley.

Uh.

What's it, Haley.

(Haley decided to kiss Nathan).

What is that for, Haley? (Nathan yelled)

I want to kiss you after no kisses for ten years.

I hate you, Haley! You always kiss people when you are already taken! You kissed Chris while we are married! You kissed me while you are dating Chris! You are a stupid married lady! Bye, Haley James!

I just want to kiss you last time, Nathan!

No, Haley. I'm leaving now!

Please don't, Nathan. I lied to you!

What did you lie to me?

I didn't date Chris. I just was so nervous when you asked if we want to date again.

You are so stupid, Haley. I'm leaving anyway.

Bye kids again. Love you guys. I will call you guys once a every month.

Ok dad.

At Lucas' house

Hey Luke.

Nathan. What's up?

Sorry to disturb your morning. I think you recently woke up.

Yeah I recently woke up and it's fine, little bro. What's up?

I'm leaving TH again.

Why?

Haley.

Oh.

I'm leaving now. I want to say goodbye to you.

Goodbye little brother.

Goodbye, big brother. I want to tell that Peyton is still alive.

What? Peyton Sawyer Scott?

Yeah, Lucas.

What? where?

Charlotte.

Okay. But how do you know that?

I lived in Charlotte 10 years and I always see her often.