First Day Crush?

Skye POV

 I woke up to the sound of Look At Me Now playing on my alarm. It was my first day of school as a senior. AYYYYYYYEEEE, its been 3 years since Ive started Springview High School. The memories that Ive had here. Many major heartbreaks in sophomore and junior year. With all the guys Ive dated they either wanted to smash or wanted to get another girl under their belt. This year would probably be the same. I'm Skylar Everette, captain of the Cobras, Springview’s national known dance squad. I'm in the second popular clique under the most famous cheer leading clique. Were similar to them in many ways but we have our differences. I got up and got ready to start the new school year off. I did my morning routine and got dressed.I came down the stairs in http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31050021 . My parents already left for work so i grabbed the keys to my new Lamborghini Aventador(A/N : its a sexy car lol  picture at the bottom) and left for school. Their I met my friends, my two co captains Makayla Richards my partner in crime and Summer Valentino my bisexual Philippino friend and my bestest gay friend Marcus Landon. We’ve been best friends since elementary school. We didn't know till middle school about their orientation but we knew what we were and that's all that mattered.

Kay Kay &Valentine- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31052555

Marc- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31052933

“Hey sexy mama you are looking fierce” Marcus said hugging me

“You not doing so bad yourself, Kay Kay,Valentine you guys look amazing how was your summer?” I said hugging them

“It was aight, having them niqqas tryna cuff was definitely hilarious with the moves they was playing” Kay Kay said

“I heard that me and you both, you know they “hey lil mama” don't cut it anymore what about you Valentine” I said

“You know same ole same ole me and Kevonte partying and ish but i had my bad bitches on the side”

“Girl you a mess where he at tho” Kay Kay said leading us to walk to our lockers which were by each other.

“By Devin and this new kid i think”She said opening her locker, I followed and shook my head. Another new kid meant another popular jock. If he was fine he would be the talk of the school. After catching up we all split up going in different directions. My first class was AP English, Kay Kay’s was AP History, Marcus’ was AP Algebra and Valentines was AP Biology. On my way to class i passed by Devin, Kevonte and I'm guessing the new kid. He was pretty cute...no that's an understatement ...hes sexy. Devin was a cutie but he wasn't my type. Kay Kay had a crush on him but he was always wit a different girl every 3 days. Kevonte was cute but he was Valentines so he was definitely off limits anyway. He waved me over and i reluctantly came.

“Vonte’ !!!” I said hugging him

“Skye!!!” He said twirling me around. When he put me down i eyed Devin suspiciously

“Devin” i said annoyed

“Skylar” he said blankly

“Vonte’ who's this” i said eyeing the new kid once again.

“Skylar this is Tristan Jacobs, he’ll be joining us this year and if I'm not mistaken you guys have classes together.” he grinned Great classes with the new cute boy...class will be so mediocre with the girls all over him...i think ill do that from a distance.

I nodded and then said bye to Kevonte and Tristan needed to get to class so he followed me their and when we got their he was surrounded by girls, by the end of class i wouldn't be surprised if he started dating Veronica the schools most sluttiest cheerleader. If he does , this will be an interesting year....

Tristan’s POV

It was my first year here from my old school in Compton. I was expelled from to many fights and my dad gotta new job in the area so it was gonna happen either way. When i arrived i saw many fine girl and i couldn't help but think that this is gonna be fun. I was met by two boys outside the office. They introduced themselves as Devin and Kevonte. They told me everything i knew about the schools and classes and girls. They said their were some girls that were easy and would throw themselves at you and their were others that played hard to get  and then their were those that were off limits. We were talking about the subject of girls when this sexy chick passes by. She had it stacked on her. I wanted to break a piece off. Devin seemed pretty tense when she walked pass. Kevonte waved her over and Devin really got mad.

“Vonte’ !!!” She said hugging him

“Skye!!!” He said twirling her around. When he put her down she eyed Devin suspiciously

“Devin”  she said annoyed

“Skylar” he said blankly

“Vonte’ who's this” she said eyeing me down.

“Skylar this is Tristan Jacobs, he’ll be joining us this year and if I'm not mistaken you guys have classes together.” I grinned . She nodded said bye and i followed her to the class because we have majority of out classes together. When i got it i was immediately attacked by girl throwing themselves at me. None of them were as pretty as that Skye girl i just met. Then this girl who had on the skimpiest of clothes walked up to me. All of the rest of the girls backed off so I'm guessing she head of something.

“Hey you must be the new kid everyones talking about, the names Veronica”

“Oh okay, my names Tristan”  She eyed me very seductively leaning in front of me her cleavage in her face before saying

“Your really hot you wanna go out with me” Me being the pervert i am tryna see what in their i shook my head and mumbled at a “Yes” She squealed in excitement and whispered in my ear “See you at lunch” This is not what i expected on the first day of school. I have a girlfriend in 3 minutes AMAZING but i wish it was that Skylar chick. Maybe this Skye was one of those off limits or maybe she was hard to get, idk for now  but i certainly want to know what Miss Veronica had under those clothes. This is gonna be an interesting year ....