The Dark

Ezra was somewhere dark. He realized that he must have fainted. Again!! Ezra tried waking up over and over again for about an hour then started walking when he knew he couldnt wake up. Then he heard voices. It was someone familiar. He then saw two figures standing in a faint light. There was a short green colored man, and a tall man with brown hair. He realized it was the man or Obi wan Kenobi from the holocron. When they saw Ezra they smiled at him. They explained what happened and why Ezra cant wake up. They helped me with his powers outside of the force and reassured me that he'll wake up soon. They also wanted him to meet them on the planet Hoth in a secret cave in the forest. Then Ezra meditated. Ezra heard a deafning sound it was a heart monitor saying im dead. Ezra shot up and took a deep breath. There was a cover laid over his head and he pushed it off. He stood up and noticed no one was around. He started walking to the kitchen when he heard crying comin from the cockpit. He came to the door and it opened showing everyone there crying. " Who died?" Ezra coughed. Everyone looked at Ezra with tear filled eyes astonished with what they were seeing. Kanan got up first and felt that familiar presence or pull in the force and knew it was really Ezra. Before Kanan could do it himself Ezra hugged Kanan tightly. Soon everyone was in a group hug even chopper. Ezra remembered what Yoda and Obi-Wan wanted. " Kanan we need to go to Hoth. I need to meet with two very important people." Ezra begged. Kanan and Hera talked for a minute and Ezra sat down from the stress on his body for being unconscious for a week. Kanan and Hera agreed to go to Planet Hoth and meet these people. Ezra quickly talked to Obi-Wan and Yoda and told them they will be there by morning. Ezra soon fell asleep after his coversation with Obi-wan and Yoda. Ezra felt Kanan pick him up bridal style even though he is 14 years old. Ezra didnt mind and just shifted towards the warmth of Kanan. Kanan just chuckled and laid him down on his bed (Kanans bed). "Please don't leave me." Ezra begged. He hated how weak it made him sound but continued anyway. "Im scared. Dad......Dont go." Ezra pleaded. Kanan laid down and wrapped his arms around Ezra and said,"Never....Son."