Monsters Battle

The Dark monster and Light monster roared at each other before the Dark monster could attack the rebel fleet, the Light monster jumped in front of us and shielded us from the blow. I looked into the monsters eyes and they were the exact same color as Ezra and then it clicked, this was Ezra. Ezra was a little smaller than the Dark monster but not by much. He was a golden glow type color like the sun, and he had eleven tails. Ezra had his original eye color but with golden flecks in them. "Ezra! Ezra its me, Its Kanan you can do it. I believe in you!" I yelled to him for support. Ezra turned to me and I could almost see the smirk on his face. He roared happily and turned back to the Dark monster, with determination on his face and roared at him.

Light pov
I have to protect them and defeat the darkness. I roared again and charged at the darkness and bit its shoulder. It roared in pain then tried to shoot me with dark darts but I blocked them with my light shield and went in for another bite this one at the neck and snapped it down a sticky substance coming from the now dead body. The body dissapated and all that was left was the mark of something burnt there. My body began to shrink and shrink then I was just Ezra again. But I was still glowing. I closed my eyes and calmed my heart rate and the glowing stopped. But then the drain of energy caught up to me. I started falling towards the hard ground and braced my self for impact but instead fell into soft furry arms...Zeb Ezra thought. And he was too tired to say anything and instantly fell asleep.