For the rest of the day, I just collected a lot of food.
Now, after swimming for so long, I sit at the tide watching the sun go down. Why do I not know where I am? I turn to look at the forest behind me.
"What are you doing here?"
"I thought you were gone?" Liar! I go to the other side of the island and he follows me! I found him watching me from behind a nearby tree.
"Where am I supposed to go? I don't know where I am. But why accuse me? You said you live on the ocean as well!"
"This is too weird. I just wanted to know is you knew how to get off this island." For some reason, I don't believe him.
"Earlier you were ready to kill me. Why are you so nice now?"
"I wasn't going to kill you. And I ran out of food so I thought you'd want to come back so we can share?" I can't believe him! I am getting really lonely though so maybe I should go.
"Okay. Fine. I'll go. But only because I don't know now how to make a fire and I'd be really worried alone at night." Yah I lied but not as bad as he's been lying and acting!
"What are you waiting for then?" Why do I need to rush?
"Hey! You need to come and get these clams I collected! It's really hard to swim and carry these at the same time you know."