Jan 5,2015

I just been Fell asleep when I heard last night the lady and I just did not know him. I asked him that what his name but i felt that we stop before she answer I look on the Front that a bunch of Cars was crample like paper.

Then dad step on the wheel as a man runs toward the front. As mom cannot breath i get the paper bag in my bag and gave to mom. As I question she answer that she was mikaela. I was shock because she was our batch mate of JV that JV has a big expresion too when he here his name. As we far as we get mikaela said something that we need to pack the things that only important.

As we packing things i was on the back i saw something running in our back. I saw man running but i remember him that he was chasing us a shout at dad that the man who try to get us is on are back. Even thought i was not able to pack nicely i pack all the things i need for only just one bag only. Its hard to do for us that only one bag can do for us. As I pack my things mom said that Hurry up. As i hurry up i look back again then i saw a man that chasing us that stop. That we stop either then i look on front a bunch of a flesh eater is looking us in the eyes then we saw dad that he was crying as mom call dad that Go Go Go dad step on it.

Dad spoke to us that the one who standing in front of he was he's Grandfather.

We were quit for a minute that dad was stop the car. As dad said we need to change plan. As JV enterupt that he has a map then it was helpfull. But dad said wait for the map first change seat position. Mom said she be on the back we both mikaela was on the side and JV and Dad on front. As JV said that we were on the western part of california we are 500 away from NY. As I said that maybe NY was been over come of the flesh eater. But when mom said that turn on the radio of the car and dad does it. We heard first something cannot understand. Then a person spoke Reporting live in NY we are been hit by E Virus all citizen Evacute now as possible all airport was been here of the airplane are leaving early as possible,I repeat all NY evacute to UK. Then dad spoke and stop the car he said that ok were is the next air port told to JV he said that its was 20 far and dad said Ok.