Jan 7,2014

As I wake up the car just stop. Dad tell that he was just filling gas and i just remember yesterday that were going for a quick gas stop before going to NY Airport. I saw a store because i quick not eat 3 days before the infection get. So i tell dad that I gonna get a quick stop on the store. Dad tell me that mom and JV handle the gas and we mica and you are going to get food.

As we get to the store we grab as much as we can and get all the food we saw. After i got the chocolate I felt that something pull my Feet then I kick and Shout Run!. Dad just shoot who touch my feet and saw that it was the E man.

Mom just been shock after a shoot when we leave the store and Dad was left after that mom pulled the gas and straight to the car. We saw dad running toward the car with something behide him and we saw the E virus man. Dad got to the car safely and cured dad press again the pumper of gas and leave the gasoline store.

We got to NY as 5 mins ago and saw that NY was Ghost town as I see. No people on the street all people may be evacute to the airport or Lock down there houses with there furniture. I saw a man or a women peek on the window of the house. They scream HELP HELP! PLEASE HELP!. Dad said that we gotta need to help them and stop the car. They unlock the door and run with some baggage with them and knock and open the trunk. We look before we go they were clean as we saw not dirty or been bitten by a Zombie or something.

As we got to NY airport we did not talk at all and Dad said where here and get all your baggage. We run like hell to the next airplane and this time it was safe. We gotten to the airplane safely and close the door as fast as possible. Dad said who knows to fly lucky we got the new one is a pilot of a big airplane but we rid on small plane so he operate the plane.