Trip To IPOH

The snoozer went off at six in the morning and I was out of my greeny sleepsack, powered up.Damn Im late for the school trip.I took a shower,put on my school uniform.Combed my hair, and went downstairs.

Mom and dad were at breakfast when I slid into the kitchen. "Good Morning,Syafiq !" said mom with a smile. "You were up so late last night I thought I wouldn't see you before you caught your bus."

"Hehehe bukan selalu." I said.

"Well,today is your school trip isn't it?" she said, "now you can sit down and have a decent breakfast." She turned around to pull some pies out of the microwave and put them down on the table.

"Hand me a slice of bread"

"What?" asked Mom. "That's all the breakfast you're going to have?"

"Haven't got time," I said. "I gotta get to school early.If not I will be walking all the way to Ipoh or you're willing to send me ?"

"Hmm.Okay then"

"Bye mom,bye dad"

She growled something but I didn't hear much cause I was out the door.

It was 7:05 and I'd bet Adam and Sarah already there.At the school canteen.Yes they are waiting for me.And guess what,im late again.

"What's on line?" I asked as I dropped into my seat, across from Adam. He just looked up at me through his eyebrows and I knew better than to ask again.

Raziq looked up at me and wink.. Raziq is Aiman's gay partner.No just kidding or at least he hopes he is. I can see why: Aiman is seventeen--two years older than the rest of us--he wears flash plastic and his hair in The Wedge (Dad blew a chip when I said I wanted my hair cut like that) and he's so cool like I can be gay for him but no im straight.

"Im sorry guys.it was my mom,dia suruh aku makan tulah nilah.Sorry.Kita tak lambat kan ? hehe."

"Ya right Syafiq,nasib baiklah bas lambat,kalau tak aku suruh kau bayar teksi pergi Ipoh."said Sarah.

"Yalah Syafiq,everytime also late,Next time don't come with us."

"Relax Adam,I'll treat you guys food when we reach there.Okay ?"

"OKAY"