Attraction.

I looked at Wonwoo's back as we made our way into the crowded subway.

The doors closed and Wonwoo turned around to face me, his hands, placed above my head on the wall of the train that I was leaning on. Wonwoo looked down at me and winked.
"Don't worry about it. I'm fine."

After we got off the train I felt something warm wrapping itself around my hand.

I watched as Wonwoo interlocked his fingers with mine.
"We won't want to lose each other in this crowd, would we?", he said, before dragging me to places where he had planned for us to go to for the day.

Throughout our "date" I felt different. I began thinking about how Wonwoo made me feel things no one else ever had before. I remembered how upset I got when he diverted his attention to others. I also realised that every time he winked or smiled or even looked at me, my heart rate increases almost immediately. I fell back to the time when he told me he liked me-

...but I never said anything about it after that.

"Are you alright?", Wonwoo asked, worried.
"You've been really quiet today."

"I'm okay!", I replied smiling.

I found myself reaching for Wonwoo's hand, interlocking my fingers with his, like what we had done before. He froze.

"You there?", I asked, looking up at him.
"U-uh yeah let's get going its getting late."

----------------------------------------------------

Wonwoo sat next to me on his bed with his hair a little damp from showering. He was in navy blue knitted sweater and black sweat pants, a towel hanging around his neck. I watched as he shifted his weight onto his right arm that he placed on the bed. Wonwoo stared at me for a few minutes before he began to speak.

"Tell me what's wrong.", he said, his eyes looking directly into mine.
"Nothing's wrong.", I replied, staring at him blankly.
"Something's been bothering you today hasn't it?"
"...."
"I'm sorry. You must be tired. Go to bed. I'll be next to you if you need me.", Wonwoo said before getting up.

As he was about to leave, Wonwoo felt a thug on the back of his shirt.

"What is it?", he asked.
I looked at him, silent.
Wonwoo placed a hand on top of my head before crouching down.
"Is there something you need to tell me? What's bothering you?", he asked in a soft tone.
".... I like you.", I muttered and noticed how his eyes widened.

He stared at me for a few minutes before his body relaxed. Calmly, Wonwoo removed his hand from my head and placed it on my right cheek. His gaze, intense.

He closed in and i felt something warm against my lips.

My body felt weak as the kiss grew deeper as the both of us moved in sync.
We broke off, panting.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to that", he said before standing up. I felt my back press against the mattress as Wonwoo towered over me, his arms centimetres away from both sides of my head.

"Also, you should wear my sweaters more often. It turns me on.", he said, looking straight down at me with a smirk on his face.
"Someone seems to be happy", I said, laughing at him.

Wonwoo closed the distance between us.

"Just shut up and date me already."