The story of the walking dead

Chapter 1

How it started

There was a city it was named Atlanta. There was zombies every were. The zombies was called walkers. 6 cops were chasing 3 robbers. 2 of the cops was named Rick and Shane. Rick got shot 2 times. Shane took Rick to the hospital. Rick's hospital door had a bed in front of it.

Chapter 2

What had happen

Rick woke up and did not remember a lot of things. There was walkers in the hospital. Rick saw a lot of blood. He was confused. He saw 2 doors that were locked and said dead inside stay out.he had a wife and son the son was named Carol and the wife was named Lory.

Chapter 3

Looking for help

Rick was looking for his wife and son. He could not find them. 2 people thought he was bit by a walker. They were about to kill Rick. Rick told them he just got shot. Rick thought they killed a man.they tolled him that was walker. The tolled him there are walkers.

Chapter 4

Found campsite

Rick went to Atlanta. He saw a lot of walkers. He found a group and the group escaped with Rick. They found there camp site and Rick found his wife and son.there was walkers that appeared and some of the group died the rest left the camp site. 

Chapter 5

Looking for shelter

They all slept in the the woods for 2 days. They did not have any shelter. They looked for gas and weapons. Rick saw this place and the place had a lot of walkers on it. The group left the next day.

Chapter 6

Found a barn

The group found a barn. They saw the farmer. They asked if they could sleep at the farm. The farmer said yes. They met the farmer his name was Hershel. His daughter was named Maggie. 1 of the people in the group named Glenn came to be maggie's boy friend. They stayed at the barn for a while until a big disaster came and the group had to leave.

Chapter 7

Looking for a place to stay

The group found a prison. They camped there for a while. Most of the cops and prisoners were dead. Only 4 was alive. Lory died because Maggie and Carrel cut lory's stomach so they could get Lory's baby. When Rick found out he got upset.

Chapter 8

Getting really mad

Rick and the group found a bad person. He took a little bit of there group. They were killing each other.rick tried to kill him but it back fires. Ever since they knew each other they were trying to kill rick's group and the bad person's group. Rick was really mad at the bad person.