THE DREAM?

When I woke up,all I saw was white no other colour.It actually freaked me out but I got used to it once my wolf Cindy said that she felt se connection to the room.

"My child."I whipped my head to the right to see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.Her dress was covered with jewels and diamonds.It overall looked expensive.She was as pale as a vampire so my first thought was that she was a vampire but I felt some odd connection to her.My wolf was also on edge and wanted me to submit to her because of the powerful vibes radiating off her.So,I just knelt and bowed my head in submission."My child."she said to me again."Rise.I am the moodgoddess.I am also your mother's sister."Wait what!?Did she just say that she was my mom's sister?I was too shocked to reply and basically just collapsed onto the floor.Everything was black again.I think my new favourite colour should be black?

Al's POV:
I watched as my sweet little fragile mate fell to the floor.I dashed to her and scooped her up before reaching the ground.I mindlinked Glory and told him to get the pack doctor.I was the oldest of the three of us by a minute or two. Glory was second and M was third.As we got older,I always thought Glory's name was weird because he was the most disgusting person I had ever met.His name and his actions did not match.I was snapped back to reality when I heard somthing rip.It was my mates T-shirt. A growl escaped my lips when the doctor did that.M tried to claim me by saying he was just doing his job.The three of us were very close too each other.Since my mom and dad are divorced,we always keep each other company.When we are angry one us knows how to calm that person.

The nurses layed Blair onto a bed and wheeled her into one of the rooms.The doctors had told us that she was going to be fine.We all sat by her side,waiting for her to wake up.Then we felt a twitch coming from her hand.We all looked at her expecting for her to open her ocean blue eyes.But,to our disappointment nothing happened.By then ideas pacing around frantically.Finally after 3h of waiting,she opened her eyes.But they were black and not ocean blue.She was shifting into her wolf.

Blair's POV:
Did I forget to mention that I have also not shifted into my wolf.Most wolves shift at the age of 15 but I am already 18.Everybody in my pack bullies me but I have to stay strong for my parents.So when I talked to the moodgoddess,the reason why I had fainted was because I was shifting.And then everything went black.I really have to consider black being my favourite colour.