The Process

Al's POV:
I watched as my little mate shifted into her wolf.My brothers and I really wanted to touch her too sooth her screaming but the doctor advice not to as the process might end up failing so I just stood there in the corner waiting.

M's POV:
I did what Al was doing.I stood in the corner watching as my mate was shifting.Her screams got louder every second that passed.I couldn't stand to see my mate in this state.My wolf Sofie was aching to shift and touch her mate.Somehow,when Al,Glory and I were born,we all had she wolves.It still remains a mystery to us why we have them but after a while,we got used to them and accepted them.They were over the moon.They were also triplets like Glory,Al and I so if one gets hurt,we all feel it through our bond and sometimes it hurts like b***h.

Blair's POV:
The burning sensation was gone,I opened my eyes,only to be greeted by the brightest light in hospital.I closed my eyes again and this time heard someones footsteps coming nearer to me.I didn't care about that for now,all I cared about was why my vision was 10x clearer than it was supposed to be.I freaked out for a moment.I looked down at my body and framed again.I was covered in purple fur with patches of black and white.I freaked again.I had transformed into my wolf. Now it all made sense why I had fainted while talking to the Moon Goddess.Which reminds me,The Moon Goddess in my freaking aunt.I could not believe it."Um..Hello??"a voice inside my head spoke."Who are you?"I asked."Well silly head I am your wolf.The names Sylvia.I am one of the strongest wolf in the werewolf Kingdom.The other strongest wolves are none other than your mates wolves."Sylvia explained to me.I was slowly absorbing the knowledge,bit by bit.

M's POV:
When my mate opened her eyes,it was filled with fear so I approached her.She seemed to dismiss my presence by distracting herself with her wolf.Her wolf was magnificent.The purple,black and white spots all blended in perfectly.Suddenly,there was a burning sensation in my chest,I didn't know which one of my brothers it was coming from so I gripped onto the edge of Blair's bed stood up and ran out of the room.

Al's POV:
The moment Blair opened her eyes after her one day 'coma',there was a burning sensation in my chest.The doctor in the room seemed to notice me gripping tightly onto my chest.They quickly got me onto a stretcher and wheeled me to a separate room. In that room, I saw Glory and M also I guessed we all felt the pain but before I could do anything else,the world around me was black.

Blair's POV:
"So is it true that the Moon Goddess is my aunt?"I asked Sylvia.She replied with a confident yes and she continued to go on and on about the Moon Goddess being her mother and that my mates and I had the ability to talk to her but only in desperate.Dazing off from the topic,I thought my mates eould have been by my side when I woke up but they weren't.I was on the verge of crying because I knew that they would reject me even though before I had fainted they said they wouldn't. This was going to be one heck of a day