Will You Marry Me?

ALICE'S POOV
Derek and I are going to have a picnic. He wanted to take me somewhere in the forest. He told me that he knows an amazing place,and it'll be suprise!

DEREK'S POOV

I bought a ring with Peter, so now I am going to take Ali of home. I'm so happy for this..

I arrived in her place and I tested her.
From:your mister D <3
To:my little Beauty <3
I'm in front of your house, I'm waiting for you. The suprise is waiting for us.

After 1-2 minutes she texted me back

From:your little Beauty <3
To:My sexy mister D <3
I'm coming!!

I saw her, she was coming to my car. When she got into I kissed her, and I started to drive.

********************************
After 20 minutes drive we arrived in front of the Green Forest, and we started to walk.

I want to see my suprise!!! '' - she yelled at me, aww she was cute like little kid

Calm down, little beauty, you'll see it for a few moments '' - I said

We sat on the grass near the lake, and I took her hand then I slowly took the ring of my pocket and I asked her

''You are the love of my life, my only thing that I love, you're my mate, you're my little Beauty. Will you marry me? ''

ALICE'S POOV

Derek asked me to marry him OMG!! I'm gonna die!!

Y-yess, my mister, I'll marry you''-I said, so, he smiled at me and he put one beautiful ring on my finger. Then I hugged him like never before.

Derek Hale the love of my life,the most sexy guy on the planet, the strongest werefolf in the world.. he will be my husband, I'll be Alice Hale..

Sorry guys for little update but it was just a chapter of proposing so, I'll update soon!!
Love you,
Bye!