What am I getting myself into?

"Hey mom i have a question" i said. "What is it sweety" mom said. "What are those!" i said furiously "What do you mean?" mom said in a very confused way. "Never mind." i said in a sadly let down way. "anyways mom do you have any information on this summer school program?" i said. "well im not sure" mom said. "tomorrow we will go to your principal so we can ask him." said mom. The next day we went to my school as we were walking through the dreaded hallways we heard teachers laughing and having conversations. every time i walk down these hallways I cringe. Soon we get to the office were there is a line from Mr.Oakleys room to the offices main entrance. As we stood in this line we noticed kid after kids were crying and lots of parents were angry. "Hey uh...mom can we come back tomorrow?"i said. "Why?"mom said. "No reason." i responded nervously. After thousands of temper tantrums we made it to the front of the line. We began walking towards his room. "Take a seat please." he said with a evil grin on his face.  It seemed like it was inevitable to talk to him. "So we came for more information on this  summer school program."mom said. "Here take a brochure we also have a website that explains everything if you still have questions. Well you know i have lots of people in line so bye."Mr. oakley said.  "Bye." mom said. As we left i was reading the brochure.  The  brochure said "Hello lucky scavenger at this summer school we will train you to your limits you will be walking through the rain, get muddy and dirty too.We will even push you down a mountain!" said the brochure. "WOW........" i said in disbelief .