Karas POV,

After a while I woke up and realished the position I was in. My face heated badly.
" Hey, how are you feeling?" Raph asked. I sat up
" I'm good, thanks. Sorry bout the awkward position I put you in." I said rubbing the back of my neck. He chuckled
" Its fine. So I've noticed that your eyes glow when your locked in battle. How is that so?" Raph asked, I let out a sigh. Just before I could say anything someone knocked at the door.

" Kara, you okay? Someone wants to meet you." April asked,
" Yeah be out in a sec. Come on everyone's waiting." I said getting up I almost passing out. Raph caught me again.
" Whoa easy tiger. You can use me for support until you can stand up straight."
" Thanks. " we walked out into the living room. Raph sat me down on the sofa, then came this rat.

" Master Splinter, this is Kara." April said, Splinter looked at my eyes.
" Kara...my child I have only seen your gift one other time." He said, I looked down.
" Its freaky hun-?"
" No not at all Kara. I like them." Raph smiled, I smiled back.
" Kara child, how well do you do in combat?" Splinter asked,
" I'm very good. " I said as he stroking his beard it was real small.
" I see. Raphael bring her into the dojo."
" But sensie she still weak."
" Its alright Raph, maybe Splinter can figure out what happened to me."
" You do not remember?" Splinter asked I shook my no. Raph helped me to the dojo. Splinter got into a fighting stance I felt my eyes glow as he ran at me I moved away from Raph moving swiftly.

Splinters POV,

Kara was quick and swift. I noticed that as she fought it was like she was a puppet. She had a skill far greater than my own. She had me pinned. But she was too far gone Raphael interfeard and she tackled him to the ground.
" Kara, its me Raphael!" He said she pulled out her dagger.

" Babe wait!" Raph yelled.

Kara's POV,
Isnapped out of my trance and saw my stance I got up and dropped my dagger. Leo and the others rushed in helping Raph and Splinter up.
" Raph I...." My eye started to water. I ran out of the lair and back up to the surface. It was night out I ran and ran all the way to my secret place down by the docks.

I locked myself underground. I projected the star night from before.
" What's wrong with me?!" I growled throwing my pillow. I laid back the sofa and just laid there...
" Raphael.... April..." I whispered then my cell phoned rang it was a unknown number.

I picked up and awnsered.
" Hello?"
" Babe? Where are you?"
" Raph? Don't come looking for me...I almost killed you and Splinter. "
" Babe no it was a accident we are okay were are you? ' Raph I almost got her location. Just keep talking to her for a little longer.' " I heard Donnie's voice.
" Good bye Raph." I said hanging up.

Raphael's POV,

Damn it she hung up.
" Donnie, did you find her?!"
" Sorry Raph she cut off before I cou-"
" I'll go find her myself."
" Raph hold on a sec."
" No Leo!" I said walking off.

Splinters POV,
" Leonardo, let him go to her. " I said
" Master Splinter! Are you alright?" Leo asked.
" Yes my son. I'm not harmed. "
" Master Splinter, Raph hasn't been the same since he met her. What's going on with him?" He asked I chuckled.
" Oh Leo, my son. Raphael has found someone who needs him."
" But we need Raph."
" Yes but not in the same way my son, in time you will understand. Raphael has found his yin to his yang. " I explained.

Raphael's POV,

I rode my bike to the one place, I couldn't believe that I didn't think of before. Her favorite spot. God I'm so stupid! When I got there I tried to open the door, locked. Damn it!
" Kara. Babe please open the door." I begged.

Kara's POV,
I laid up when I heard Raphs voice.
" Raph?"
" Babe?! Open the door!"
" Go away Raph! I'm to dangerous to be around!"
" If you don't open this fucking door I WILL!" He growled. I ignored him the the door busted open I shot up and say a really mad Raph. My eyes started to water,
" Go away Raph!"
" No Kara." He said closing the door and relocked the door. He walked over to me,
" I'm not going to leave you Kara. You got that?" He smiled. I nodded, he pulled me into his arms to be honest I haven't felt more safe. No one understood me. Everyone just thought I was a freak, but Raph.....he understand s me and he isn't willing to let me go. As crazy as it sounds I'm okay with that, but I know I'm still dangerous to be around. I don't want to hurt him......because I......

Love him.