Chapter 3: Problems in heaven

Photo of Jasper------->

"I have a favor to ask you, but I do not know if you would be happy after hearing me out." Jasper said breaking the silence and looking down to the ground holding her hands. Poor Andrea was beginning to get uncomfortable with her mate's words and looked up at him with a concerned look on her face. "I wish to keep our relationship a secret for now." His words cut through to her heart like daggers. Am I not worthy enough to become his mate in public? Am I this unloved to be ashamed of by even by my own soul mate? Those were the words that repeated themselves in her head. Feeling her discomfort, he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. "I did not mean such a thing, my love. What I meant was not to tell anyone about us only to keep you safe from the dangerous road that I shall have to take. My destiny is to never be with a mate. It was because if I do have a mate it means that I would give up on everything just to get her back and safe. I do not wish to see you hurt, I can't handle it. It would be too much for me to bear."

Inside the mansion.

Jasper was giving Andrea a tour around the mansion, and then Jasper looked at his mate realizing that he have forgotten to tell her something really important. "Andrea, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Jasper Lockwood." he said smiling but she was a little shocked. He looked at her and asked what was wrong.

"Lockwood? I thought father killed them all." she whispered to herself in a low voice. they continued their tour in silence.

While walking they bumped into someone that turned to be Anastasia. "Aunt Anastasia!" He said smiling, "I was looking for you. I would like to introduce you to a very interesting woman. She has come all the way from the other side of the world just to see me. Aunt Anastasia, meet Andrea. Andrea this is my aunt. She has raised me ever since I was six years old."

Andrea nodded slightly and she smiled at Anastasia. Anastasia took her by the arm and rushed to her office. "My dear, can you explain to me who are you and what is your relation with my nephew? You have a scent of someone I despise on you. Tell me, where did you come from?"

Andrea gulped and she knew that the moment of truth has come sooner than she expected. Well she did not expect anything yet, but still this was too soon. There is no way out now she has to tell her everything. "I am the daughter of King Jeffery. I have come in search of the white wolf as the moon goddess told me to do in my vision, and she also told me where to start my search. I mean no harm. I ran away from my father and ended up here." She explained.

"Why did you run away from that lame excuse of a king?" Anastasia was getting a little frustrated at the mention of that murderous king whom she had despised most her life.

"He has killed a friend of mine. And also promised my hand to a person as old as him. He wants me to get married to his beta so the heir of the throne remains from the family." She said looking Anastasia in the eyes. "I hate him just as much as you do, M'Lady. I also wish to avenge someone as dear to me as my own mate. And since now I know who my mate is I wish his head more than anything."

"You have found your mate? Who is he?" Anastasia asked impatiently.

"It is... it is your nephew." She murmured in a barely audible voice.

"He what? He can't have a mate. He never had a mate, he is the legendary white wolf, he doesn't have one. And you can't be his mate. You are the daughter of his parents, my sister's, murderer." Anastasia said with a poisoning tone.

"It is not my fault that I was born from his seed. And raised by him as well. I didn't choose for my life to be like this. I just want to live a normal life with my mate. Live in a small wooden house in the woods, raise our pups and teach them how to protect themselves and pass on our knowledge from life to them." She said looking down then continued, "I don't want to be his daughter. He is not my father and he never was."

They were interrupted by Jasper storming inside. They both gasped and looked at him shocked. "Aunt Anastasia, we're under attack by the royal guards. They claim that we have the princess."

"The royal guards?! Take Andrea somewhere safe, and stay with her until I come back or tell you to come. The hideout is the best place to hide right now they can't track your scent there. Go!" Anastasia ordered as Jasper grabbed Andrea by the arm and started running to the hideout, while Anastasia ordered all of her warriors to prepare for a bloody fight.

"I can't believe your the princess." Jasper said while still looking around for any threat.

"And I can't believe you are the little pup I used to play with when I was a kid." Andrea said looking at him.

"Why did he kill my parents? He was father's beta and best friend. Were we too blind to see his hatred towards us?" Jasper spoke with hurt in his tone at the memory of his parents being slaughtered in front of him.

Andrea feeling his hurt through their bond held his hand to her cheek then looked up at him. "I can help you avenge them. But under one condition." She said stopping in her tracks.

"And what is this condition you are speaking of?" He asked curiously and slightly frowned. She kept looking at him then looked away and started walking again.

"I want to assist you at killing him." She stated with a cool calm tone full of hatred towards her father.

Well here it is and sorry for the delay been busy with school stuff.
Vote.
Comment.
Follow.
TheLimited12.