Prologue

Hundreds of years ago there was a great war between the angels of heaven and the angels of hell. The humans continue not knowing the world could end at any moment but some had there suspicious.Years after years pass and hell was slowly winning the war against heaven.But then the most unspeakable happen an angel fell for and angel from hell , a demon. When the archangels and Satan himself heard about this. They took there focus off the war and haunt both of them down like animals.

  So years they ran staying hidden in the human world knowing the punishments for the affair would be great. But they weren't the only ones who had an forbidden affair for the king of hell fell in love with an innocent human and we're also expecting a child of their own.

  The problem was that she was only human and she was not expected to live through the birth and she didn't,but the child survived. No one heard or knew about this forbidden affair he did will to keep his child hidden from the world.

The king suffered greatly for the loss of his beloved. Her death made him cruel, deadly and craved for more power and when he heard of the demon-angel child he wanted and made it his long life mission to find the child and use her or her power.

  The king's son saw his father do terrible things to others. His father was so consumed in himself that he left his son to take care of himself . The child felt unloved and rejected so to please his father he became the exact image of him.

  As for the angel and the demon, they gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and to protect her from the world; they gave her a necklace that was forged with a concealment spell. They blended her with the humans and gave her to people who knew about there kind and about the situation that was going on.

  But before they left her with the care of the humans they placed a note explaining everything inside the necklace including the changes and problem she's going to have to go through.

  After a couple of months of leaving their child the angels got to them and trapped both lovers in there prison until they reveal their child and where she was hiding. But they said nothing even after years of torture. They both stood strong for their daughter the hope of seeing her again.