Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Then after a while, I awoke.
I rubbed my eyes like I just awoke from a deep long sleep, as I looked around confused. I couldn't see anything. It was too dark, but then I heard some sounds coming from both sides of the tunnel. I had to pick. I was about to go right > in the tunnel but then a small blue light appeared in the direction I was about to go in, so to be on the safe side (because of what happened last time when I went to a strange light), I went left instead to get out of this place (cause I was hungry).

So I crawled through the tunnel and then after I while, I felt something hit my knee. It was still very dark so when I looked down I couldn't see anything. :(
Since I didn't want to touch it (because I don't know what it is), I decided to move back a bit and sit down. Then I remembered that earlier I found a bunch of stuff and put it in my pocket. Since I didn't have a flashlight, I decided to use the iphone I found for the flashlight at the back of the phone.
☆〜(ゝ。∂)☆〜(ゝ。∂)💙💜
I turned on the flashlight and pointed it at the object that hit my knee earlier. It was a tiny yellow stone.
"It's probably a tiny piece of gold!" 💛
So I put the tiny piece of gold in my other pocket and put the iphone back where it was before (in my pocket).