Funny Joke About Bikes

When I, was a young boy, my father, loved a jeep more than his kids. I don't know I always associate this story with that fucking jeep. I'm dealing with some shit and I make zero sense in these kinds of cases. Anyway (i use that word a lot) it was legit my birthday (i had no friends or this was after my party) man I keep getting interrupted with useless information (fuck you) no fuck you (you're having a argument with the other half of the narrator). I swear I don't do drugs I'm sorry. Anyway I had gotten a sweet ass spider man bicycle and my family loved biking so we all went out with towards the neighborhood we lived next to. Now there was this one hill that was steep as all shit. We went up it and I might've been pushed my druggie sister (she wasn't druggie then) or something but I went down it and along the way the pedals went too fast for me and I took of my feet. After that my arms started shaking so the bike started shaking it was this moment that I had the single greatest of my lifetime. My face vs the pavement. The battle was shitty and I lost. The bike flipped toward and landed on my back and I fucking ate concrete. If I had been going faster or something different in physics my entire forehead would be a scar. I apparently screamed so loud that one of my teachers from public school happened to hear me on the other side of the neighborhood. Some people know this story and yet they're still shocked when I don't show much reaction to pain sometimes. Bottom line that day I was wheelie unlucky. Before you ask me later I am very fucking proud of that one. I don't have a punchline this time. *old timey melody plays as I jump out window*