Levi's New Role

Levis P.O.V.

Erwin walked into my quarters as if he hadn't just disturbed my reading session. "What do you want?" I asked, annoyed by the way he thought he could just walk in my room as he pleased without knocking. "I need you in the mess hall." Erwin snickered. The asshole really got on my nerves sometimes. "You mean that room full of filth." I hated anything that was dirty, especially the mess hall. It was basically a room full of leftover food, dirt, and dust. "Yes The room full of filth, now come on." He replied, I knew he was pissed. "Fine" I grunted.

When we got there I saw the rest of the people in my squad. We sat down and Erwin automattically put on a fake happy face, "Yep still an ass." I thought to myself. "Levi, we decided to upgrade you to a corpearl. We had a fair vote from your squad saying you should be a captin." I was shocked at his words. Was he serious, me, captain. Thats insane. "T-thanks I guess." I smiled a little then went back to my plain boring face. "Oh, and you have to go to the cadet graduation orientation next week to present with me." Erwin stated smirking, making me go the brats graduation. He was testing my nerves now. "Fine I'll go to the brats orientation, they need the information anyway." I grunted. I headed back up to my quarters to rest. It was still dark outside and I needed some rest. I didn't usually change into pajamas when I slept though. I walked over to my chair sat down and soon drifted off into a light sleep.

I got up the next morning and changed my shirt since it smelled like sweat. I walked down the hall and everyone bowed thier head respectivly. I guess word got out that I was now a captain. I made my way down to where the higher ups ate, and since I was now a higher up, I made the excutive decision to sit with them. As soon as I entered I saw Hanji then tried to hide. "LEVI, I HEARD YOUR A CAPTAIN NOW! CONGRATS!" She yelled. "Shut-up, Hanji." I grunted and sat down across from Erwin. Hanji came and sat next to him. I noticed all the other higher ups werent here. "Assholes!" I thought to myself. "Hey, where is everyone?" I said urgently with an annoyed tone. "Probably training with the smaller squads again." Said Hanji, she said it like it was totally normal for a bunch of higher ups to not eat with the other higher ups. I started eating my bread and soup. I finished quickly then went to see what the assholes were doing. I saw them outside teaching their squads manuevers. Knowing my squad was most advanced I didnt go join the assholes.

Erwins P.O.V.

I walked into Levis room without knocking. I didn't care if he was bothered or annoyed he was a little ass anyways. "What do you want?" He said with a rude tone. I knew he was annoyed. "I need you in the mess hall." I snickered. "You mean that room full of filth." Levi made it sound like a question but, I could tell it was statement. He hated anything that was dirty or not clean to his standards. "Yes the room full of filth now come on." I was so annoyed with him already. "Fine" he grunted.

When we arrived at the mess hall I sat at the head of the table as usual and put on a fake smile. "Levi, we decided to upgrade you to corpearl/captain. We had a fair vote from your squad and they decided you should be captain." He looked totally shocked which was shocking because Levi wasnt easily suprised or shocked. "T-thanks I guess." He said with a slight smile. Then he went back to his plain boring face. "Oh, and you need to go to the cadets graduation orientation to present with me." He looked pissed as soon as I said that. Since he was only 17 I expected mood swings, I made him join when he was 12 because he had commited crimes and would've died and was mature enough I guess. "Fine, I'll go to the brats orientation, They need the information anyway." He grunted then he left.

The next morning I went to where the higher ups ate. I bet its the cleanest out of every room on the scouts land. I sat down in my usual seat just as Hanji entered. "HI COMMANDER ERWIN!" She yelled with a huge smile on her face as usual. "Hi Hanji." I saw Levi walk in. "Hanji, look its Levi." She ran over to him. "LEVIII I HEARD YOU BECAME A CAPTAIN, CONGRATS!" I didnt here what he replied but, he looked annoyed. Hanji came and sat next to me while Levi sat across from us. "Wheres everyone else?" He asked. "Probably training with the smaller squads again." Hanji replied. It was normal but she made it sound too normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry the chapter wasn't very long. Next chapter will be Akemis and Levis P.O.Vs. I will update as much as possible.
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN AOT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS EXCEPT FOR MY OC'S!!!!
Peace ✌🏻️