Chapter 1

Rosey19:

Ruby had to find that demon. Stephen, Pearl and her had been tracking this demon for days. At first this sneaky little monster was playing a good game of hide and seek. However, Ruby had no tolerance for this game with a demon. She found him and then it started to run. What a fool. Thanks to her runes she could run pretty fast... well, that was until she tripped. Then she had other issues to worry about like her bloody ankle. In the haste she was in, she stole the first motorcycle she had seen. Sadly, it was not a clean getaway. The owner had hopped on himself apparently thinking she was a robber. Ruby had no time for this but, she did not complain. The demon. The demon she needed to kill was the only thing on her mind. Then, her ankle and perhaps a treat for a job done well. Maybe then she could talk to Stephen no. She better avoid him. After all he was pretty angry with her at this moment. Oh well!

"Sorry I have a demon to catch. You're welcome to join me." Ruby offered the bike owner,"But, if you get in my way. You'll regret that you did." She smiled before slamming her foot against the pedal. The demon wouldn't expect this which caused her to laugh. Who would of ever thought of killing a demon while on a motorcycle. No one! That is except for Ruby Blackthorn.

MynameisAlan:

During the ride back home, Dimitri noticed he was running low on fuel. Luckily, after several minutes of cruising on his bike, he spotted a gas station filled with multiple motorcycles parked alongside each other. Stepping off his bike he entered the rusty store where a middle aged cashier greeted him, "Nice bike you got out there." Dimitri placed two twenty dollar bills on top of the desk and gave the cashier a quick smile. "Thanks, I fixed it up myself from scratch. Took me several months but surely paid off."

Every since he graduated from college, majoring in math and science, and the support of his parents wealth, he was able to mechanically make a motorcycle. It was painted black with chromed handle bars, the gauges, brakes, exhuast and mufflers were customated and specialized. The bike is one of Dimitri's most valued possession and greatest accomplishment; not ever daring to let anyone ride it except for himself.

After the short conversation with the cashier ended he left to go refill his motorcycle. While exiting the store still holding his wallet, out of nowhere, a girl came rushing towards his bike. She appeared to be around his age and harmless but something about her sparked danger. With a quick reaction, dropping his wallet without noticed, he ran to the bike like life depends on it. In astonishment, she ran swiftly with such amazing speed he began to fear the loss of his bike. She beat him to the bike but as quick as she was, Dimitri pushed his legs to the limit and made a leap towards the seat. "Dammit, out of every other bike she had to steal mine." With the success of his leap he got on board. "What the hell are you thinking?! Get off my bike!" She gave a quick glanced at him and replied, "Sorry I have a demon to catch. You're welcome to join me. But, if you get in my way. You'll regret that you did." This girl is not gonna steal my bike for some stupid de-wait, did she say just demon? Holy crap is this girl crazy?! Not knowing what to say back, she stepped on the gas pedal and zoomed after the demon. Accelerating at 60 miles per hour with a bezerk girl steering the wheels, things were starting to get dangerous. What has he gotten himself into?

Tessa Herondale:

"We need to catch that demon," Pearl said. "We've been tracking it for too long, we're needed back at the institute!"

"I'll get right on that" said Ruby, but she looked distracted. Pearl looked around, and spotted what Ruby was looking at.

"No. Oh, no. You don't need that, Ruby, we can catch the demon without stealing some guy's motorcycle!"