Swirled

My best friend Nick's favorite flavor is chocolate, mine is vanilla. We have based our entire friendship off of those two facts. Whenever one of us had a bad day, we would buy each a scoop of ice cream both our own flavors, or if we really, really messed up , we would swirl.

 This is personally my favorite but Nick only likes it when we really need it. He  isn't quite as adventurous as me, but I'm working on it. Our parents were friends since they were in high school, so i've known Nick my entire life.

1997

 When we were about 5, our dads built us tree houses, of course Nick and I requested that there had a bridge between them (did I mention he lives next door?)  so we could see each other more, if that's even possible.

1999

 Then when we were about 7 there was a huge storm, that soon turned into a tornado . When this happened we were on a school field trip. All the teachers screamed "EVERYONE  STAY CALM!!!!" then finished with instructions. Nick and I soon found each other and we did what we were told and held each others hands nervously. Everyone was silent, then we all heard it, a huge crack, everything went black. We both woke up in the hospital, as it turned out  part of the wall fell on us.

From this point on Nick almost cried every time there was a storm, he would call me to make sure I was OK, even if it was just rain. About a week later almost everyone in the school send us get well cards. Our parents brought  Nick chocolate and me vanilla ice cream, but on that very first week we always swirled. 

2005

 We are now 13 and I had a boyfriend, well, had is the keyword. Now I'm in my side of the tree house crying my face off. Suddenly, I saw his reassuring face and motioned him to come over. He always knew exactly what to do. 

 "He dumped me for S-Sydney,Sydney!" I manged to say in between sobs. 

"You know he's an idiot" he said matter-of-factly.

'Ya, I do now, thanks for the warning' I said almost smiling.

"Wanna go get a swirl?' he smiled his adorable sweet smile.

"Please!" I said "Here I think I have money somewhere, one sec".

*Laughs* "No it's fine I got it" he said

" You sure?' I questioned 

"Ya, come on Daniella" he said as he smirked.

"Hey!, it's Danielle or Danni to you Mr." I said

We both stared at each other then started laughing.

"Let's go Nicholas!'  I laughed

Nick's P.O.V 

1999

When we were about  7 on a school field trip there was storm coming which usually is no big deal, but not today, this was different. This was not just any storm, this turned into a tornado. I remember all of the teachers screamed "EVERYONE STAY CALM!!!!" then finished with instructions that they'd repeated about a million times already. Soon as I'd found Danielle we did as we were told and she reached out and held my hand. The room was silent. Then we all heard it, a huge crack, the wall caved on us, and only us. Before I blacked out completely I heard screams, and then I saw her, Danni was bleeding, a lot it scared the living heck out of me.

 That is one, but only half of the reason storms make me so nervous. In the hospital I woke up only minutes before her but minutes were all I needed. As soon as I saw what we had looked like; bruised, cut and scarred,  my heart just melted, I was scarred for life. Of course I could'nt act to freaked because she would freak out too, and I really didn't want to see her more broken then she all ready was. So I shut up. When she woke up I pretended that I just woke up too.

 About a week after the event almost the entire school sent us "Get well soon" cards, we read them all together. Soon my mother asked  if we wanted ice cream, by my request we swirled.

2005

Wow, we're 13 and still best friends. Danni has, well, HAD a boyfriend, now the poor thing is crying her adorable blue eyes out in her side of the tree house, she motioned me to come  in, so I set down next to her. Wow she's even cute crying.

"He dumped me for S-Sydney, Sydney!" she said through sobs.

"You know he's an idiot" I said matter-of-factly.

"Ya,I do know, thanks for the warning" she said trying to smile. 

"Wanna get a swirl?" I tried to say as sweet as possible. *thinking* Please,please,please say yes.

'Please!, Here I think I have some money somewhere, one sec"

*Laughs*Wow, cute, smart and generous. "It's fine I got it" I said.

"You sure?" she said as she cocked her head.

 I think I'm going to melt if she does that again.

"Ya, come on Daniella!' I teased her she hates her full name, I don't know why she hates it so much, it's really pretty.

"Hey!, it's Danielle or Danni to you Mr.!" she said trying to sass me.

We both stared at each other, then bursted out laughing.

"Let's go Nicholas!" she laughed

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

If you want more I need 4 good coments! this is my first story like???????????????????? hate??????????? comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!