Paranoia

Connors Pov.

"Get off your phone. Come on and play." Tyler begged, we were all at a party. Well it's not really a party more of a "YouTube hangout". Troye, Grace, Mamrie, Korey and Tyler were all sat in circle playing some sort of game, I looked up from my phone. "What are you playing anyway." I scooted off the couch and on to the floor of Tyler's living room. "Con sit next to me." Troye patted the spot next to him, I looked over my shoulder and see smirk from Tyler, bitch. I took my seat next to Troye and crossed my legs. "Well, if you really want to know." Mamrie said dramatically, "It is a little game known as paranoia." I furrowed my eyebrows', "How do you play?" I ask, a large exaggerated gasp comes from Tyler, "You've never ever played." I nodded my head, "The game goes a little like this. Someone whispers a question into your ear and you have to answer it out loud, but no one knows the question. Then you flip a coin if it lands tails you say the question and if it lands heads you don't." Tyler explained.
"Well what the fuck are we waiting for lets play!" Hannah exclaimed.
"I'll go first!" Tyler interjected...
We had played a few rounds. "Con da Bon are you ready for your question?" Troye asked, rubbing his hands together. The Australian boy cupped his hands around my ear; "Would you kiss me?" My eyes widened at the question. I had never thought about having feelings for Troye, but now that I realize I do like, the cute (gorgeous actually) boy with the most ocean-crystal blue eyes. I smirked and decided to tease Troye. "Yes." Troye gasped at my answer and sent me a wink. "Connor your turn"...

Each question was going through the same theme of Troye asking questions about him and I. Troye cupped his hand against my ear, "Would you cuddle me and watch Netflix with me?" I knew my answer right away. "Definitely."

Troyes hands were around my ears once again, "Would you want to have a hot make-out session with me?" I let out a gasp "Troye!" I screamed as I pushed him on to Grace. "Well answer my question." He got back into his crossed-legged position. "Yes, of course." I licked my lips and gave him a wink.

A few more rounds went on like this; Troye asking sexual questions or even just cute ones. "Are you ready Connah?" Troye asked excitedly as his fingers went around my ears. I felt his warm breath on my ear and the hair on my neck go up. He took a moment... "Will you be my boyfriend?" A silent gasp came out of my mouth and I had no other answer. "Yes."

♢☆♢

My phone made a familiar buzz. I looked to see a name with a newly added heart emoji. A text from 'Troye 💕💕';

'Hello newly boyfriend'

I let out a small exhale of air as a laugh and started typing back.

'Go to sleep you dork'

I waited a moment.

'Well now I'm your dork'

A/n.
Well this is my first one-shot.
Please send in prompts if you have any and also expect some longer OneShots. 💙