It started with star wars

a/n: this one has almost smut. (Also swearing, if that counts _(•~•)_) Also maybe Star Wars: Force Awakens spoilers/Deadpool spoiler, but they don't relate to the plot of the movies or anything.

I looked at him. He was at his locker, surrounded by people. He talked to all of them contently. Nodding his heading and smiling. He was popular and sporty, but also smart and kind, He had more friends then I did.

"Hello?"

"You there?"

"Earth to Troye?"

I turned my head to see Zoe and Tyler. "Oh hey." I scratched the back of my head, "Guess I was staring again." I shrugged it off and grabbed the rest of my books. "You were staring really hard, it was intense. Now let's go before we're late." I felt my hand get grabbed and they dragged my ass to class.

*******

English was ok. It was the only class that I knew what what was going on. "We're starting a new project." She announced to the class, "You are going to take a film or book and continue you it in your own mind." She finished scribbling something on the board. That actually doesn't sound bad. "You will be paired up, you can choose them yourselves."

I turned to give that smirky look to Tyler when you want to be partners with someone. He was giving it back, but I don't think we wanted to be my partner. He had some fucked up plan. I then looked at Connor longingly and he was looking back?

Shit we made eye contact! Abort! Abort!

I flipped a metaphorical table and threw myself off a cliff, by shrinking back into myself waiting for implosion. "You can choose your partners now."

  I was about to ask Tyler, when Connor came up to me. You have to be shitting me, he probably caught me staring and now going to put a lightsaber through my chest. "Troye right?" I nodded and slowly shrunk back into myself. "I have no friends in this class and we have almost every class so I decided we should be partners and get to know each other."

Oh. My. God.

Ok, I'm ok, I just need to breathe. "Yeah that sounds good" I let out a breath, "Come over my house today, we probably won't get any work done, but you still should... For science." I mumbled the last part.

"Yea that's good see you, around I guess."

******

I finished packing my backpack and headed to Connor's locker. "Hey Connor, you ready?" I asked him. "Yea." He grabbed his books and shoved them into his Nike backpack.  "Let's go."

We walk toward the buses, I found mine and we sat towards the back. "Ok Troye boy, let's play a game." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Sure?" Someone tapped Connor's shoulder and he turned around, ugh Jc. He never liked me for no reason.

Well actually I know why. I came out accidentally in eighth grade. I told the wrong person and they told everyone. Again, accidentally. We were talking and he said something a bit too loud so the whole locker area knew and then they spread the rumor.

"Oh hey Jc, what do you want." Connors tone going from kind to "fuck off".
"Just wondering what you're doing here with little Troye?" Someone giggled next to him and Jc hit his arm. "Oh it's Kian." Connor rolled his eyes, "What the fuck do you want Jc?"

Kian and Jc looked offended, "Just telling you to watch out for Troye." He whispered something into Connor's ear, something about getting into someone's pants. Oh well.

"Sorry about that Connor." I mumbled and slumped into my seat, "Nah it's fine they're my idiot friends."

How? Connor's so nice and they're basically bullies. Well Kian is not that bad I guess. "Troye, do they annoy you like that everyday?" He asked as he pulled something out of his backpack. "Most of the time, but I don't really care." I shrugged my shoulder.