The girl

Hey so I didn't get any suggestions on who I should kill so Ima kill who ever I want from now on.

"Man I am so scared" said Jules
"Don't worry it will be all over soon" said Keewee
"Man I have a bad feeling about Keewee" whispered Keith to Flame
"Ya me too" replied Flame
"Hey guys I think I saw another door back where we found the camera remember" said Lexi
"She is right you know" said a mysterious voice but it was different from the man on the tv it sounded like a girl.
"Over here she said again"
They went to the voice and saw a girl in a box "do you have the key yet."
"No" they responded
"Shame I can tell you anything you want to know"
"Really"
"Yes"
"Then how do we find the key to let you out"
"At the end of each challenge there will be a key if you get that key you can open me"
"Then i will go check then" said Danny
"Please hurry" she said
He wen to go look and he saw the camera again.
"I see you met the girl" said the camera
"Yes we have and we are going to save her"
"Hahahahahahahaha you can not save any one you are my puppets"
"Then i'll break the strings"
"Is that joke"
"I ment for it to be bad. Ya"
"Haha if you cant come up with a ever saying you cant save any one little puppet"
"When we find you i wi-"
"You wont find me and even if you did i would put you in the trash where the bad puppets go. Muahahahahah. But um anyways here is the key"
It dropped the key.
"Guys i got the key"
"Great" said the girl " now unlock my little box"
It opened and she flew into the air.
"Now what do you wish to know"
"Where are we" they all said
"You are in the puppets mansion. See you are miles away from anything or any one"
"But why would he pick us to put in his little play set"
"No more questions unless you have another key"
It looked like she was yanked from the air into the box again and the lock locked it self.
"You know guys she might be the only thing that can help us get out of here" said flame
"Ya she gives is hope" said Jules
" that is what we should call her Hope" said keith
"Ya he is right" agreed every one
Sorry i havent been updating i got my tonsils removed and it has been a real pain. I hope i will be able to update more but thats okay i mean a couple of my friends got mad at each other but they are all cool now at least i think they are and thats all.
Byeeeeee