My Life

"You Cant Do Me Like This Girl You Need Me. I Gave You Life And I Gave You All This. You Gone Need Me You Gone Regret It If You Leave Me. And You Trying To Take My Son Away. But You Can Run But You Cant Hide Just Remember That". He Screamed As I Drove Off In My Range Rove.

My Life Was Hectic But I Had To Leave That Shit And Leave Cause All That Drama Aint For Me. My Ex Elliot Was Finally Out Of My Life And It Was Time For A Change. I Had My Number Changed And Was Finna Be Long Gone From Here On Out.

"Mama I Hungwy". Chris Said I Looked At Him And Just Felt So Lifted My Son Was My Everything And Always Would Be.

"Ok Mommy Gone Stop And Get You Something To Eat Baby Okay." I Said He Just Nodded His Head And Started Playing On His Game.

I Had Met Elliot In High School I Was One Of Them Good Girls That Got Introduced To The Hood Boy And Fell In Love With Every Word That Came Out Of His Mouth True Or Not. He Was Just So Sweet And Had That Respected Status Even Though I Knew He Was Bad I Was Attracted To Him. I Moved In With Him After I Graduated High School And Soon After A Couple Of Months Ended Up Getting Pregnant.

This Was A Shock To Me But Not To Elliot Cause He Had Already Had 3 Other Baby Mommas That Were All Ghetto. But Me He Always Said I Was Different I Guess Thats Because I Had A High School Diploma But Alot Had Changed Since I Got Pregnant. He Stayed In The Clubs And On The Streets More And Was Never There For Me.

But I Didnt Care I Was Gone Make It So I Had To Do Some Shit To Get My Money Up Though. I Got Me My Own Business I Had Connections Like That Through Close Friends I Had And Yes It Made Me Lots Of Money The Thing Is Elliot Never Suspected Anything.

I Drove Up To McDonalds To Get My Baby Something To Eat.

"Welcome To McDonalds How May I Help You"? The Worker Asked Even Though She Sounded Real Ghetto.

"Yes May I Have A Double Cheeseburger Kids Meal With A Boy Toy And A Number 2 Please." I Said

"Yes , Umm What Kind Of Drink Would You Like Maam". She Asked

"I Would Like Two Sprites Please And Thank You". I Said

"If That Completes Your Maam The Total Comes Out To $10.05 Please Pull Up To The Second Window Please." She Said And I Drove Up To The Window. To My Suprise She Was Really Pretty I Guess She Was Just Raised By Ghetto People Or Something.

I Passed Her My Card And She Gave Me My Card Back And The Food After That She Gave Me A Nice Lil Smile And I Drove Off. It Was Something About Her That Made Me Get Deja Vu Or Something But I Just Shrugged It Off I Wasnt Finna Bug Myself About It To Much.

I Pass My Son His Food And Just Smiled At Me.

"Chris Dont You Spill Not One Drop On My Floor Okay Or Thats Gone Be Your Butt". I Said Looking At Him Real Hard So He Knew I Was Serious.

"Ywess Mama". He Said As He Nooded His Head And Went To Eating His Food. This Was Gone Be A Long Ride But I Didnt Mind As Long As My Son Had The Best I Would Do Whatever It Takes.

-Comment

-Vote

(: !