Sweetheart

Waking Up The Next Morning I Woke With A Smile On My Face I Couldnt Stop Thinking About Him. He Had Been All In My Dreams Them Eyes And Them Lips. I Was Just Wondering Was This A Sign Or Something?

"Mama Me Hungry". Chris Said I Looked Up To See Him Laying Next To Me Smiling From Ear To Ear.

"Okay Mommy Is Gonna Fix Something Okay?" I Said And He Shook His Head And Ran Back To His Room. I Couldnt Do Nothing But Smile He Was Most Definitely A Momas Boy. I Got Up And Went To Do My Daily Morning Hygiene And Went Into The Kitchen. I Had Forgot Patrice Had Hired A Nanny Cause As I Walked Down I Seen Chris Eating Cereal.

"Good Morning Ms.Queen What Would You Like For Breakfast This Morning"? She Asked

"Id Like A Some Eggs , Waffles, And A Cup If Coffee Please." I Said She Nodded Her Head And Went To Cooking. I Kissed Christopher On The Forehead And Walked Back To My Room.

Buzz .. Buzzz ... My Phone Starting Vibrating Signaling I Had Just Reveived A Text.

Him: Did You Make It Home Alright Last Night Beautiful?

Me: Yes I Did , Thank You For Checking On Me.

Him: Well A Fine Woman Like Yourself Needa A Man To Check Up On Her (; .

Me: Well Maybe I Need A Man To Do Much More Than That ?

Him: Oh Really, Would You Like To Go Out Sometime?

Me: That Would Be Lovely And FYI I Do Have A Son.

Him: Daddy Loves The Kids Lol Ill See You Soon Ya Meeh? (:

He Had A Way Of Making Me Feel Good Inside And I Loved The Feeling. "Ms.Queen Your Breakfast Is Ready". She Said I Nooded My Head And Went Down To Eat My Breakfast.

I Ate My Breakfast And Made My Way To The Store I Could See That It Was Packed And Alot Of People Were Coming In And Out The Store Just The Way I Liked It.

"Good Morning Everybody". I Said As I Walked In The Door Everbody Looked And Smiled And Said Good Morning. I Could Tell Patrice Told Them Who I Was Because They All Started To Actually Work When I Got In The Building. I Know I Worked To Hard To Have A Business And To Have People Half Stepping I Juat Wouldnt Have It.

"Hello Um Ms.Queen Its Nice To Meet You Im Erica , I Just Started Working Here A Few Days Ago And I Must Say You Run A Very Professional And You Have A Very Successful Business." She Said I Nooded And Shook Her Hand And Walked Away I Didnt Like When People Tried To Suck Up To Me Made Me Think I Could Trust Them At All.

-VOTE , ♥