The Escape

Once Poot had finished feeding the ducks Nial's ID she decided it was time to escape. She knew that she could get into trouble for ripping open Nial's butthole and leaving his corpse on the beach.

Oh well. Nial is the one at fault for dating a fatty like Demi!

Poot went to the nearest drug store.

"Hi. I want passport photo taken for me."

"sure thing ma'am"

Poot smiled happily for the picture, knowing that the passport would be her ticket to freedom. Ever since she was locked up in the dark, cramped basement, Poot had dreamed of going out into the real world and traveling to different countries. One day when she was 10, Poot found a Globe in a box. She had spent many, many, MANY hours sitting on the dusty floor spinning the globe around, dreaming of countries to visit.

The bright flash of the camera startled Poot and brought her back from her daze.

"Ma'am would you like to see your picture?"

Poot nodded her head as the man with the name tag that said "Stevie" on it took her behind the counter to the computers. As Stevie started the computer he asked her a question,

"Ma'am what is your name? I am going to need it for the passport."

"Poot. Poot Lovato"

Stevie chuckled, "what an unusual name!"

Poot did not respond. "Here, Poot, This is the passport picture for you."

Poot looked at the screen, she did not like the girl looking back at her. The girl in the screen had messy brown hair and a wild smile with half closed eyes.

"delete it, fat"

"excuse me?"

"DELETE IT FAT!" Poot shrieked loudly. Stevie did not have enough time to respond before Poot grabbed his buttocks and began to flick his anus.

"OW! THAT HURTS! PLEASe. Stopppp!!!!!" Tears streamed down the man's face, he flailed forwards and his head hit the keyboard. He struggled to escape, but no one can ever escape Poot's grasp. Blood trickled onto the floor. Poot gave Stevie's butthole one last flick before letting his limp body fall to the floor. There was no noise except the printer. Poot's passport had just printed. Poot did not like her picture in it, but it was better than having no passport. Poot pulled her hood up and walked out of the drug store like nothing happened.

Operation Free Poot was underway