Chapter 7

Mira POV

I remember waking up and wanting Laxus so bad that is hurt. I look at the door and I feel Laxus coming closer, I just feel so weak hmm. In a flash Laxus is by my side and I hold onto him weakly. I don't like feeling weak it isn't fair. "Don't worry my little devil I have got you. We can go home now." I nod nuzzling into him and I whimper starting to feel sick. "I want to go home.." He picks me up and carries me to his place and I hold onto him tightly like if I let go he would be lost forever. Katherine never said that I would feel this weak. "Laxus what is wrong with me?" I hear him sigh. "Nothing my little she devil nothing at all." That is the last thing I remember before I fell into a restless sleep.

Lucy POV

I wake up and I see a sleeping Natsu beside me. I cuddle into him liking the heat that waves off of him. It feels like I am in a sauna. I try to fall back to sleep but I can't I am worried about him, he isn't as warm as he normally is. I feel him stir underneath me and I look up at him blushing. "Hi baby, did you sleep well?" He nods slowly smiling "What about you my princess? How are you feeling? I smile softly, he always worries about me. "I am feeling a little weak but that must be normal with dragon season, but I also feel kinda stronger as well." He nods slowly "Yah that is normal darling why don't you go back to sleep." I nod and cuddle back into to his chest and fall into a easy sleep. 

Levy POV

I look around for Gajeel. I can't find him! Did he leave me here alone. He wouldnt leave me! He just wouldn't. I growl ripping the restraints and running down to the main hall. The girls start to fight with me and I just start growling. I push them aside growling louder at them. I just want my mate! I feel someone grab me from behind and all I see is red. I growl and try and fight with them. I soon get the scent of Gajeel, hmm. I relax into him. I hear him growl at anyone in our way and I smile at that, he is so protective of me I love it. I hold onto him as he carries me to his small cottage in the woods. When we enter he pins me against the door. I hug him tightly not letting go. "I was so scared I was going to lose you Gajeel, I didn't know where you were I was so scared." He just hugs me tighter " Its okay darling I am here now and I am not leaving." I nod cuddling into him and I slowly fall asleep.

Wendy POV

I sit downstairs in the cellar scared for my life. I don't want to hurt Romeo, but I need him so much as well. I hear growling upstairs and then the door slam open and footsteps running down to me. I smell Romeo. hmm he smells amazing. I feel him rip at my chains and the I am free. I wrap my arms around his neck and he picks me up carrying me upstairs. I hear him growl at anyone that tries to grab me or try to stop us. I smile, I love how protective he has gotten. I feel him sit down and place me on his lap. I cuddle into his neck and smile softly. This feels amazing to be in my mate arms. I hear Carla come over and ask if I am okay and Romeo just says I am fine. "Romeo..." I mumble waking, I feel like my magic has been drained. "Shhh Wendy its okay just rest you will be weak for a while. Do you want me to get you some food?" I nod smiling. "Okay what do you want?" I smile "Can I have a mango smoothie?" I nod and he places me on the bench and kissing my forehead and then he walks to the counter. A few minutes later he comes back and hands me the smoothie. I take it slowly and I take a few sips from it. Hmmm this is amazing. "thank you Romeo." He just nods and holds me close. "Anything for you." I slowly fall asleep after he holds me closer to him. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

AN 

So this is a short chapter and I don't know if I like it that much. Anyways tell me how you feel about it! 

COMMENT 

:*

FOLLOW 

:*

VOTE 

:*