WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IN GRADUATION

First of all Everybody is scared because everybody is going to graduate and many are moving inyo new school and Joel literally cried and then he said im gonna miss this school im also gonna iss my bestfriend and im also gonna miss the special person in my life, im gonna miss you AfroilanRegine28 because 3 years we're bestfriends but not too close to each other we became closer in sixth grade and then Joel said again that im gonna miss all of my bestfriends and my other new friends i just met because 6 years of your bestfriends and you are together and it will end just because of a one graduation. Joel said that he will spend his entire time with his bestfriends because if he do not do that he will miss his bestfriend so bad especially the girl of his dreams and everybody is saying the same thing that we are never gonna see each other again but i will visit to my old school even i move to a new school and Joel wonder where is Robert's new school and maybe Robert's school is manila science and Joel is a little bit worried because maybe Robert was in the same school that Regine is gonna move in too but Roberst said That his school is in letran so Joel was not worried anymore he knew because they meet in the mall so Joel asked robert where is he learning.

I hope you guys enjoy that and i hope you feel what i feel when Regine and I graduate