Chapter 1- where are the nurses?

Ok so this is my new book it is the continuation of the Zodiac Curse hope u all like it.....HAPPY READING!!!......IZZY IS OUT!!!

"Goodbye" everybody said in unison. I ran out of Katrina's room and swung open the door of my room. I went to the corner where my dad was earlier, he was In a pool of blood and still bleeding. I quickly called the nurse with the nurse button next to my bed and none came.

I ran out of my room shouting and crying "WHERE ARE THE NURSES?!?!" I turned the corner to find a nurse. "YOU HELP MY DAD NOW!!! THATS AN ORDER NOT A QUESTIONS!!!" I screamed at her, tears running down my face.

"The best I can do is get a doctor right now I have no medical training" she replied

"CALL THE EFFING DOCTOR RIGHT NOW HES BLEEDING TO DEATH!!!" I said tears trickling down my cheeks.

"He's very bussy I will see if he/her is free" she replied tapping keys on her computer. "Alright she can come in a minute. Which room are you and your dad in?" She asked.

"I am in room 41"I replied through sobs.

"I will send her in" she replied dully in monotone. I ran back to my room to find the blood pool had gotten bigger.

"Nnnnnnooooooo"I shouted upset. I started wailing as my second last relative dies in front of me. I then noticed his lips start moving as the nurse ran in.

"Please look after your brother" he whispered and started coughing "I love you and will always be here with you" he said coughing some more. "And get good grades in school" he said more coughs and I got pushed out of the way as the doctor came to help. I ran to the corner and wondered where Josh went I hadn't seen him since I left to see everyone.

That's when darkness overcame me....