Chapter 4- let the fun begin

We set up the camp stretchers in my lounge room and the couch that turns into a bed. My room had a queen sized bed right near the window, and Ella was sleeping in the spare bedroom. "Everyone gather around in my bed room! And Ella and Liam you guys have fun in the other lounge room ok. And I will order pizza." I said as everyone made a circle in my bed room, everyone started playing truth or dare while I ordered pizza. I came back into my room to figure out the sleeping plans. "Ok we need to figure out the sleeping plans." I said as I sat down inbetween Sam and Katrina.

"Well I think that me, Kelly and Sam sleep in the lounge room. And u and Josh sleep in here" katrina said pointing to the people as she said their names. "Everyone agree?" 

"Agreed" everyone else said in unison.

***

An hour later we were in the lounge room deciding which movie to watch. "So what about jaws?"I asked.

"No" Kelly said just before everyone could reply.

"What about the maze runner?" I asked curiously

"HELL YEAH" shouted Katrina from across the room.

"Alrighty that's what we are watching then" I said putting the disc into the DVD player. Soon the menu was up and the door bell rang. So I ran all the way down stairs to the front door, I opened the door to reveal the pizza guy who was really hot.

"That will be $30 thanks" the guy said trading the pizza boxes with the money. He then slipped a piece of paper on top of the pizza boxes, I closed the door and locked it. I took the paper off the pizza boxes and stuffed it in my jeans pocket. I turned to go upstairs but there was Josh standing in my way.

"What's that piece of paper in your pocket say?" He asked.

"I um I um don't know. I didn't open it or anything" I said unsure and now curious about what was on that slip of paper. "Kelly come down here please" I ordered her down

"Coming" she screamed down. Soon she came down.

"Please take these upstairs. Oh and grab some plates out of the cupboard you know where they are." I said immediately she did what I asked. I took the paper out of my pocket and this is what it said;

Call me on 0499 6477  

"Well someone finds me attractive" I said cockily. Suddenly I got pulled into a kiss.

"What were you saying?" He said when we finished.