Chapter 2- what happened?

Hello people hope u r enjoying this book......HAPPY READING!!!!........🤓🤔🙄IZZY IS OUT!!!

I woke up to a blinding white light shining from the ceiling into my face. What's happening? I thought to myself while trying to kick my feet, they feel kinda numb, I look at them not sure if I'm actually awake and I look to my left to find Josh shaking me. He looked kinda sad and I wondered why he was mouthing words but not saying them. After about a minute of not understanding what was happening reality hit me. Now I can here what he was saying and noticed we weren't in the same room as before in fact we were outside and I was staring at the sun. I looked over to my right and there is the hospital on fire, the floors started to collapse and I herd someone shout "RUN THE BUILDING IS FALLING!!!!!" I realised it was Katrina she was right near my head. I jumped up and started running for my life.

"WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS SLEEPING?!?!" I screamed confused while many questions were swirling around in my head. I saw a building up ahead and realised we were in Subiaco in WA not so far from my home. 

"Someone knocked over a lamp and it set fire to the building" Kelly replied. 

"IS MY DAD OK? DID THEY GET HIM OUT??" I shouted running so fast that I swear I was going as fast as a formula 1 race car.

"Well when you blacked out I entered the room and your dad was dead and he wasn't bought out of the hospital" Josh replied puffing really hard. I could feel tears running down my cheeks but I had to keep running for my brothers sake. We came to a stop next to Woolworths were we turned around to see how far we had ran. 

"Wow we ran a few kms in what 15minutes. While we are here I'm buying a energy drink" said Sam racing over to the fridges and grabbing 5 energy drinks, she ran up to the counter and gave the person the money. She ran over to us and gave us the bottles "come on let's go" she said after a big gulp of drink.