Chapter 3

Jordan (boy) POV

"Man I need to pass gym for real" I complained. Well my name is Jordan Pierre yeah I'm Haitian & white I not a normal haitian I got super curly hair unlike most haitian kids but yeah I'm 6'1 , I got swagg over swagg and I'm red-boned and I'm one of the most popular guys in my school and I play football I'm the stay player, I'm 15 and half my birthday coming up I can't wait to turn 16 soo I can drive and But I'm a striaght up player I don't believe in realtionships why we need them for ? shit I just fuck and go but My best friend in the whloe world is a girl I know since the 7th grade and nah we don't fuck around she like an lil sister to me but I starting to catch feelings for her and I'm sure don't got some for me. But now I have to find an date for her for this dance coming up and I don't want too cause ima get jealous af I wanted her and only her but she know my ways with female and she cool with it but she haven't since we was in 8th grade and fuck nigga broke her heart I fought the nigga because he cheated on my best friend nah I bump for mines and did I mention my best name is Jordan too..... WERID Right ?  Maybe that why we soo close we have the same name and she 15 and perfect and she haitian and & Domician and French and some-what candian she perfect too me and she popular too she just too real and have a killer body that niggas drool for and girls hate on she only fwu me and two other people she only trust a few. But I want her to come to the dance with me but maybe I need to find her a date.... I'm holla at my dwagg Jake if he want to go with her. I hope I doing the right thing , right ?