Chapter 2

This is a one off, I gave up on this but I updated cause I know you're reading it Coolios1477 thanks for the comment.

---------------------

I walked towards the diner breathing heavy and wanted to walk in the light. I walked to the door and saw only one chef in there at the counter looking really tired. I took out ten dollars I hid in my bra and handed it to him asking for pancakes, he took it and went away with flipping. There was a T.V. in the diner and I saw me on it. It was saying my age and then my parents came on crying and so did my friends and my heart was breaking then the T.V. switched off and I looked towards the counter but then suddenly the lights flickered off.

I paralyzed in fear and then they turned on again and the chef's decapitated head rolled out behind the counter and a whisper was in my ear, "I found you". I let out a scream but a gloved hand covered my mouth and a gently sh was pressed against my ear with a kiss. I tried to fight but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them behind my back and walking me outside to a green truck and threw me in the back where there was no windows and probably sound proof. 

I lay down put then went to a gate and saw him jump in, I whacked my hands against the bars and screamed at him tears streaming down my face, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS"?! He chuckled and started to drive and replied to me while smirking, "You'll find out in time little mate".

I sat down and grabbed my knees hugging my self close while crying. I need to get out of here, I need to get out of here. He chuckled again and turned the radio on loud. The road was long and winding and I fell asleep alond the way and sleep was my only savour my only friend for now I slept dreading the wake up call that was sure to come.

I cried in my sleep and prayed this was a nightmare, I would wake up and be home.

I never did.....................

I=================

It's short I'm sorry :( I'll update again I swears.