Guilty Conscience

Dictionary Definiton

Conscience:

con·science   /ˈkänCHəns/

Noun

An inner feeling or voice viewed as acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior.  

Synonyms consciousness - mind

How does it feel to have a guilty conscience?A conscience that is light as feather but it's words as heavy as brick.How does it feel to have the conscience implanted into your head? How does it feel to have the turbulent whispers running havoc in your mind? Do you stay sane or do you slowly start to rip, pull and cut your hair believing your conscience will follow. Only to provoke it to scream louder,

louder and LOUDER. What do you do? Lies slowly consume you but the conscience still fights defeat not to be taken lightly.Your mind becomes a blank canvass for it to draw and craft its mastermind plans. To break or to mold you. It become the inescapable.

Tap. Tap. Tap. You are wrong. I am right. Those are the only words it repeats in your head.

A mantra to itself, gradually it becomes your motto to live by. Why? You scream. Why? You yell. Everything becomes blurred into one. The consequences seem to come alive. Your conscience enunciating the possible problems that will come with this, whether you have stolen, broken or tormented anyone. Encompassing you with thoughtless questions. "You my dear do not escape so easily. You created me." It defies you. A human kind the most powerful predator of nature.No longer a predator but a prey. Brutually decapitating and disillusion the human mind.

Those with a brick but not a voice are the ones broke. Trusting the conscience guilt trips them into what they are not. Neither kind nor gentle. Those that hide with no one to confide doubt themselves only the conscience utters to them diminishing their tragic social status.

The conscience is a cautious warning that envelopes your greed, selfishness and lies.

It cannot be broken but only heard. It is a brick in our mind that does not seem to appear when experimenting only until the wrongdoers have committed their mistake it does appear.