07

Wowwwww! You guys are amazing!! It took a day to just hit my goal! You guys must really like this book! :)) Anyways thank you for the amazing comments! You guys are so so sweet! I luv youuu guys!

Goal: 50 votes, 25 comments

Enjoy Reading loves xx

-not edited-

••••

I slam my bedroom door shut making a loud "Bang" echoing throughout the house. I fell on down on my bed crying.

I still can't believe harry has a boyfriend and didn't tell me. I'm so disgusted. I literally had sex with him an hour ago. I get up from my bed walking to my bathroom.

I look into the mirror seeing my eyes are all red, puffy, and stains of tears down my cheeks. I don't even know why I'm crying honestly. He's just my teacher. I guess I think I had actual feelings for Harry.

I hear my phone ring notifying I've gotten a text.

Louis: Hey Niall? Do you want to hang later tonight?

I honestly don't want to hang tonight or go anywhere tonight. I'm just in a really bad mood, but at the same time it would cheer me up and make me forget about this whole thing.

To Louis: Hi and sure what time and where?

Louis: I'll pick you up in an hour and some club called "Diamonds" that just opened.

To Louis: OOH okay! See you then bye!

Louis: Bye see you soon!

I shut off my phone and decided to take a short nap before Louis came.

•••••••

"Get the fuck up you cunt!" Louis shouted opening my door open.

"Really Louis? Could you be a little bit louder?" I said getting up from my bed walking to the bathroom.

"Okay- NIALL HURR-"

"Louis I was joking shut the fuck up." I said throwing my pillow at him.

"Why aren't you ready! I told you I'll be here in an hour!"

"M'sorry I was taking a nap"

Louis walks over to my bed siting patiently waiting for me to "get ready".

"Are you done?" He asked.

I nodded and started walking out of the room.

"Oh yeah, how the hell did you get into my house?" I asked stopping at the end of the stairs.

"Your mom wasn't home and you and you mother always leave you door open so why not?" He replied passing by me walking out of the house.

I shake my head in disbelief. Again, how the hell is he my best friend?

•••••

"Louis don't you think this club will ask for our ID's?" I asked.

I'm surprised the other club let us in.

"I'm sure they won't. Clubs I know don't do that crap anymore." He said shrugging it off.

We finally arrived at the club. I've got to be honest it looks really "classy" like.

"Ready to get drunk?" Louis shouted.

I can tell he's too excited. Let's just hope nothing bad happens tonight.

•••••••

I checked my phone and it was 9:53. I felt so wasted. I honestly don't know how long we've been in here.

"N-niell, do you wuv me?" Louis asked grabbing my cheeks.

I also grabbed his cheeks pulling him closer.

"I wuuvvv youuuu soooo muuucchhh lou." I said giggling.

Damn yep we are wasted.

"You know niel you're pretty hot" he said grabbing my by the waste.

"Oh Lou you're sexy tho." I said swiping my thumb across his bottom lip. He lets out a moan. Holy shit that's the most sexiest noise I've heard.

Louis then crashes his lips onto mine. I responded sitting on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"F-fuck." Louis lets out as i started grinding on him.

I started kissing down his neck making sure I leave marks.

"Mhm fuck baby boy."

I stop on what I was doing after Louis said that. I look up and see Harry.

"What the fuck?" I said jumping off Louis lap

"Niall?" Louis asked.

I blinked a few times and saw it was Louis. What's going on? What the hell is wrong with me. I shake my head trying to get the questions out of my head.

"M'sorry louis can you please take me back home?" I asked. He nodded in agreement and walked off with me following close behind.

•••••

NOUIS ANYONE??!!? ((;

But again hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry this chapter was a rush. :))