08

Hellooo I'm back! Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in like 2 months? I feel so bad omggg. it was kinda hard getting inspiration those past two months. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter xx

Goal; 30 comments 50 votes.

•••

I woke up with a massive headache. I felt like my head was going to explode. I look around and see my room a complete mess. Books and clothes were scattered around. Well aren't I a messing person? I thought to myself.
I regret going out with Louis. That damn boy always make me drunk. Where the hell is Louis anyways? I lifted up my covers to see if Louis was on the other side of the bed or if he was on the floor. Last time he slept on the floor close to the bed and let's just say his face for squished.

"Fuck." I sighed this headache is hurting. My heads pounding so much. I get up grabbing dirty sweats off of the floor because I'm like that. Oh well. I open to the door to my bathroom to get my pain killers and that's when I saw Louis on the bathroom floor, passed out, with his boxers halfway up.

"What the fuck!?"

"Fuck off" Louis mumbled shifting around.

Oh my god.

I let out a loud sigh. This fucking kid I swear.

"Louis wake up" I said shaking him.

He hits my hand away hiding his face from me.

Asshole.

I lift up his boxers because I was getting really disturbed with his dick peaking out. Like I mean I do like dick but he's my best friend.

"Louis wake up or I'll pour water all over you!" I say trying to wake up.

'No' he mumbled.

That's it.

I grab a cup by my sink and started to fill it up with water. I wait a few minutes to see if he wakes up but no. I then pour the water all over his head.

[a/n my mom did this the other day to me lol didn't feel good.]

Louis let out loud gasp and woke up. I started laughing from the way he looked. He looks like a wet rat.

"What the hell Niall!" He said getting up from the floor.

Oh shit. I'm screwed. I run out of the bathroom running downstairs knowing Louis is going to kill me up.

As I ran downstairs Louis was behind me looking like he wants to kill me.

"Niall get back here." He said running towards me. I simply shook my head and ran away from him.

He then launches himself on me making both of us fall to the ground. He grabbed both of my arms holding them down. Damn I forgot Louis was strong.

"Louis let go of me!" I said trying to get up but he was too strong. He was literally straddling me holding me down with his hands.

"Louis" I whined kicking my legs.

He then got close to my face. I just started at him. What is he doing? I thought to myself. He came closer. Just then i heard the door open. I snap my head towards the door and saw my mom in the doorway. Oh shit.

"Mom it's not what it looks-" Louis then decides to fucking lick my cheek and run upstairs. I groan in annoyance and wipes my cheek.

"Niall are you and Louis dating?" My mom asked closing the door behind her. I got up from the floor and walked over to my mom to help her with the bags.

"N-no Louis is my best friend!" I replied back.

She gave me that "I know you're lying." Look. I just shrugged.

"Well it didn't look like it to me." She said as she started putting away the food.

I groan "Moommm nooo."

"Just go back upstairs and ask Louis if he's going to stay for breakfast ." She said pushing me away.

I run back upstairs to my room.

"Louis, my mom was wondering if you wanted to stay for breakfast." I asked. He looks up from him phone.

"Hm, sure." He simply replied.

I the walk over to him and slapped him across head.

"That's what you get for licking me across the head." I said sitting on my bed.  He lets out a laugh and comes cuddle next to me.

"Boys come down breakfast is ready!" I heard my mom shout from the downstairs. Dang that fast.

Louis and I walk down to see my mom already have put plates.

"Thanks mom." I said kissing her cheek.

"Louis." Mom my said.

Louis looks up from his plate looking at my mom.

"Yes?" He questioned.

"Is there something going on with you and Niall." She asked. I started to choke on my food.
Louis looks like his eyes are about to pop out. Are you serious. He clears his throat he looks a little nervous.

"N-no ma'am. Niall and I are just friends." He says. My mom hummed at his response.

"I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom." Louis whispered in my ear. I just nodded letting Louis leave.

•••••

Louis pov [WHAT?!??  ((;]

I don't know what came over me. I don't know why I was about to kiss Niall. He was just there. Him underneath me, his blue eyes looking right into mine. He just looked so beautiful. I really hope he doesn't know that i actually wanted to kiss him.

I don't want to lose Niall if he finds out. I mean it's weird to think that your best friend wanted to kiss you?

When Niall's  mom asked if Niall and I were dating I was scared shitless. Millions of thoughts were crossing my mind. I wanted to say yes. I wanted to say "yes Niall and I are dating." I wanted to hear those words together. Niall and Louis.

I sighed sliding down Niall's bathroom door realizing..

I'm in love with my best friend.

••••

Don't you just love nouis? (':

ANYWAYS HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! ITS LITERALLY 3 IN THE MORNING! :)) BUT I WOULD LOVE YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS CHAPTER! <3 OH YEAH SOREY FOR ANY ERRORS ILL FIX IT LATER!